• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

2012 Rugby Championship Game 1 Australia vs New Zealand - 18 August

Who will win 2012 Rugby Championship Game 1 between NZ and Australia?

• The Men in Gold - The Wallabies

Votes: 50 45.9%
  • The Darkness - The New Zealand Rugby Team

Votes: 59 54.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl

Bill McLean (32)
We are lucky to be within 20 points.

Nothing in attack, slack defence, catch and pass looks like they're all over .08 (hope no-one is driving back to the hotel), scrum is shite, rookie errors and basic mistakes.

The coaches need a slapping. Failing to execute is a player issue, (selectors?) but they just don't look prepared or able to deal with shit that at this level should be expected and well within their ability to cope.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I'm glad TPN and Timani are there for their destructive something something.........

And Barnes.........

o_O

Dark Shark

Alex Ross (28)
Great pass to Sharpie from Genia as well. Funny seeing Beale blow up in the background for Sharpe not passing.

Yeah, I thought that was funny too. Like he expected to hold onto the ball this time.... Seriously, a bit of a farcical reaction from Beale.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Very lucky to be only 8 down.

Same old shit as the last 12 months, except worse. Behind the advantage line. One-out running from the forwards and nary a backline move to be found.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
How long before Robbie goes to the bench?

Slipper and Moore need to come on ASAP. Hooper and Simmons soon after maybe.

Geez, Cooper would have been nice at least on the bench right now.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Memo to Dingo Deans........Mrs Doug says, get rid of KB (Kurtley Beale), move 2-dads to full back and put her beloved Drew on the wing.....sounds ok to me!!

Karl

Bill McLean (32)
Can someone slap a Jersey on John Eales? He looks like he's still in decent shape and he's got more heart and drive than I've seen out of most of the forwards so far.

Fucking lazy arse forwards. Fumble fingered backs.

Come on lads. Put that crap behind you and play like your social media feeds suggests you can.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Can someone slap a Jersey on John Eales? He looks like he's still in decent shape and he's got more heart and drive than I've seen out of most of the forwards so far.

Fucking lazy arse forwards. Fumble fingered backs.

Come on lads. Put that crap behind you and play like your social media feeds suggests you can.

I read this comment to my Ma, she laughed her arse off, cheers - she's been pretty depressed watching this so far.

Good stuff from Pocock driving the ABs over the side line. Reid then gets one back.

Status
Not open for further replies.