• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

2012 Rugby Championship Game 1 Australia vs New Zealand - 18 August

Who will win 2012 Rugby Championship Game 1 between NZ and Australia?

• The Men in Gold - The Wallabies

Votes: 50 45.9%
  • The Darkness - The New Zealand Rugby Team

Votes: 59 54.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Now that we have lured in these Blecks to a trap, unveil your game plan Wallabies and win this fuckin test match.

Karl

Bill McLean (32)
"15 points is a long way to come back" says the commentator.

Especially when you're playing like shit and getting run over like roadkill.

Dark Shark

Alex Ross (28)
I just remembered that the Wallabies are dominated by Waratahs. What is the definition of insanity??? That's right doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different result.

J

Jiggles

Put your hands down Beale. You're having no more balls your way tonight.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Great pass to Sharpie from Genia as well. Funny seeing Beale blow up in the background for Sharpe not passing.

SteveMerrick

Allen Oxlade (6)
Amazing what playing at pace and hitting the ball from depth with runners can do...... please don't revert to the endless resetting of pods with runners at no depth, making no impression on the defensive line.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Cheers, I'm upset enough as it is MrDoug. It is time to crack open a bottle of Jamesons Irish Whiskey & have at it.

Go Genia! Timani also nearly going in - I would have loved that just to see the reaction on here heheheh. Hornes ya man give it to him ;):D

Hey AS, I don't drink it, but pass the Jamesons please, (I think I need one, as my McGuigans Black Label red isn't doing the job)!!

Great try Sharpie!!!!!

Karl

Bill McLean (32)
Showing a flash of competence in 38 minutes of crap does not make me hopeful at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.