• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

2012 Rugby Championship Game 1 Australia vs New Zealand - 18 August

Who will win 2012 Rugby Championship Game 1 between NZ and Australia?

• The Men in Gold - The Wallabies

Votes: 50 45.9%
  • The Darkness - The New Zealand Rugby Team

Votes: 59 54.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Too many Wallaby forwards walking, not running for the first half.

Sad that the list of poor Wallabies is way longer than the good ones.

Genia, Ioane and Sharpe three of the best.

crangs81

Larry Dwyer (12)
Decent first half. Could do with an early score second half to stifle any momentum the Wallabies think they have

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
It's actually relevant to selection criteria and performance. Why is the team stacked with players from the most under performing franchise in Super Rugby?
Buggred if I know, I agree there is too many tahs in the team and TPH and Timani in particular shouldn't be there. I also would have started Cooper over Barnes. But we have what we haveand its the Australian team playing for better or worse, why snipe away about provincial crap like this mid game?

P

Paradox

Once again the myths around certain tights forwards in Oz have been exposed. If TPN Kepu Robinson can't do well in the set piece, they are just baggage out there

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
I want to know what is going on with Dennis. I saw him walking after 25 minutes after a scrum. He didn't do that for the Tahs. Could their conditioning be worse?

Status
Not open for further replies.