• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

What Quade should have been doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OLDDOG

Interesting comment this from spiros. I didnt manage to watch the game, but if it did pan out this way, you would have to give credit to AB management, for a very clever tactic. I'm just glad they showed us what to fix before the RWC final. Thanks fellas.

I suspect we will see a very different and varied wallaby display tonight.......

It seemed to me, too, that Quade Cooper, the unpredictable Wallaby No.10, was very nervous during last week's Test. He had the concerned look of someone who had lost his credit cards and was worried about them being cashed in. It did not help, either, that the All Blacks kicked short to him and presented him with a menacing defensive line that was determined to smash him. His first attempt at some magic passing almost led to Conrad Smith stealing an intercept.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/u...-main-event-20110812-1iqsm.html#ixzz1UrlMRLeM

J

Jay

Worried that people were gonna find someone else's credit cards in his bag, more like....

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Bullrush, it's an adaption of an Aussie bush-racing saying, where country trainers, when asked how one of their charges would go , often replied "we'll all have a better idea after the race"! it's called 'bush humour', and probably also exists in NZ!

A

antipodean

I suspect, antipodean, that should have read:

I can't recall an international rugby player more shy of contact. No wonder he's so fucking elusive
Sarcasm doesn't always translate well on the internet Bruce. Next time I'll be more obvious:
sarcasm_meter.jpg

:thumb

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Did Quade actually make a few tackles last night?!?!?!

That's what would piss me off if I was his coach or teammate - you obviously can make tackles.....why don't you just do it all the time in stead of looking like you wish you were somewhere else?

Anyway - he made a couple of important ones last night so good on him.

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
I reckon QC (Quade Cooper) is a dirty little fecker, he always seems to try and get a little slap or hit into someone whenever he can, did so last week, did again last night.

When he 'tackled' Aplon and instead of going for the ball to force a turnover he grabbed his headgear and starting yanking at it?

R

ripper868

Don't get the hate being thrown his way. He's not Percy Montgomery.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Did Quade actually make a few tackles last night?!?!?!

That's what would piss me off if I was his coach or teammate - you obviously can make tackles.....why don't you just do it all the time in stead of looking like you wish you were somewhere else?

Anyway - he made a couple of important ones last night so good on him.

Agree with all of that. He tackled pretty well last night, but we should be seeing more of it. He clearly knows how, but just doesn't have it in him at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.