• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Western Force V Reds 5th July

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tranquility

You don't sound convinced to me. Much like QLD hosting the 2018 Commonwealth Games your thinking..shit are we actually good enough to do this!

We are so confident about this fixture, that we have booked Genia and QC (Quade Cooper) in for long overdue surgery, and sent Liam off to the Commonwealth squad. Don't tell me, we're not confident !

T

tranquility

Plenty of rubbish being let fly in here.

Some of you Queenslanders would make Jaymes Diaz look like he knows what he is talking about.

Could you repeat that? I couldn't understand amongst all that drawl.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Dammit, almost want the Force to win this. Honey Badger's last home game will have all the Force boys fired up.
Can we organise with SANZAR to let him wear a superman cape?

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Best tell that to Dick Graham cause he knows he's gonna f@rk this game up..as usual :D

Dick's going just fine. You're only as good as your last game but in our last two games we've averaged 37 points per game. We're going just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
What's the go Reg?

In your post you say "Force by plenty", then you "like" Tranquiliity's post where he says "Yet, the Reds should still win".

Is this Queensland logic?

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Yes QLD logic is different to some other places where the word 'like' is used interchangeably with 'agree'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gel

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Mate the 4s are finals bound and we're cellar dwellers. This could get messy. We're just battling away.

tic

Herbert Moran (7)
You don't sound convinced to me. Much like QLD hosting the 2018 Commonwealth Games your thinking..shit are we actually good enough to do this!

...and yet Brisbane hosted the most successful Commonwealth Games in history, and that was 32 years ago. Yep I think a provincial Queensland city like the Gold Coast is up to the task even if certain capital cities (cough Perth, Adelaide cough) couldn't even organise a decent bid to compete.

M

Moono75

.and yet Brisbane hosted the most successful Commonwealth Games in history, and that was 32 years ago. Yep I think a provincial Queensland city like the Gold Coast is up to the task even if certain capital cities (cough Perth, Adelaide cough) couldn't even organise a decent bid to compete.
Is Adelaide even part of Australia?

Boomer

Alfred Walker (16)
.and yet Brisbane hosted the most successful Commonwealth Games in history, and that was 32 years ago. Yep I think a provincial Queensland city like the Gold Coast is up to the task even if certain capital cities (cough Perth, Adelaide cough) couldn't even organise a decent bid to compete.

I'd just like to point out that the Perflings had the Comm Games first.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
You'll battle away, and with your team broken by injuries still turn out more Wallabies than we can at full strength.

Let's keep this current and the force have more current wallaby squad members than the Reds. Indicative of their quality and form.

Hope we stay within 40!

Status
Not open for further replies.