• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Western Force 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
News of the day.

Mafi in deep shit may have his contract ripped up today.

Holmes signes on for 2 years.

Madness not far away from making a return.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
He will start.

9 Alby
10 holmes.
11 Cummins
12 Godwin
13 ???
14 ??? Maybe DHP if he is looking to come home
15 Morahan

We need aa quilty 13 and 14 to replace mafi i dont see him here next year which will be a massive lose.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
He will start.

9 Alby
10 holmes.
11 Cummins
12 Godwin
13 ???
14 ??? Maybe DHP if he is looking to come home
15 Morahan

We need aa quilty 13 and 14 to replace mafi i dont see him here next year which will be a massive lose.

Don't you reckon Prior might be getting a run I know Alby is good but split the time and get Ian ready to take over for 2015.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
I think it will be a 60/40 type deal with prior taking over towards the end of the season as a transition into being the first choice in 2015

Honest John

Stan Wickham (3)
Mafi has signed with Japan but no official announcement. Seems to have gone walkabout too after being chastised and dropped for the Brumbies game - Such a shame and a waste of real talent.

T

TOCC

Lopeti Timani is headed to the Rebels whilst Jono Lance will join the Tahs in 2014.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Looks like we will be given another marquee spot for next year. Mayne being back David Smith?

Status
Not open for further replies.