• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs v Reds - Friday 31/5

dillyboy

Arch Winning (36)
Tahs turning this into a game of old where the Reds used to only play well against the Tahs.

We need to be better than this if we're to get past next week....

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Does anybody else find it annoying the extent to which the commentators are hyping as Bowen as 'the man to take the Waratahs forward'?

We're dead last on the ladder and yesterday it was Harrison, before that it was Edmed and before that it was Donaldson.

No 14 year old flyhalf is going to transform the Waratahs at this stage. We're dead last on the ladder, and the Waratahs are more likely to ruin Bowen than he is to drag them up.

Sometimes the commentary seems to really paper of the cracks of the game and its condition at the moment.

Froggy

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
You seem like a lot of fun Michael, I'll look for you if I'm feeling a bit to cheery.
I thought Bowen was a breath of fresh air in his first starting game, no of course he won't rescue the game, but it's by far the best performance we've seen by a 10for the Tahs this year.
Overall they were dreadful, Gleeson and Swinton worked really hard, and I reall take my hat off to the clubbies who have manned the front row over the last few weeks, they can be proud of what they've achieved.

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)
Match winning play of the night, Taj Annan with the ankle tap on Perese at 80:35 to save the Junkyard Dog's blushes

Attachments

• PXL_20240531_112336398~2.jpg
    PXL_20240531_112336398~2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 62