• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs v Reds - Friday 31/5

GTPIH

Ted Thorn (20)
No Harrison. Is he injured or is just giving Bowen a chance since Harrison is gone next year?

The Ghost of Raelene

Steve Williams (59)
No Harrison. Is he injured or is just giving Bowen a chance since Harrison is gone next year?
Parting gift maybe? We won't send you out to get injured so you can get paid.

Happy for Bowen to get a start but it's also a brutal game to be thrown into with a weird mood to it. Hope he can have a good showing and give us some options for next year.

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Not necessarily defending the Tahs here but it's also a bit hard to get up for the promo.

"Come watch our coach in his last game in Super Rugby where we will probably get flogged by the Reds who are going to play finals and might rest their best players at halftime".
Then don't sign them up to do the promo. Burning bridges like this by not showing up won't help them if they're trying to drum up support next year.

liquor box

Peter Sullivan (51)
I am a bit worried about this game, my Reds coffee mug broke at work today. I hope it is not a bad omen, at least it was not in a finals week.

The Ghost of Raelene

Steve Williams (59)
Love the idea he was back on holidays and got a call or even better caught at the pub by DC.

open-twitter.gif

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Weather: Light showers from 7:00 pm. Just wet enough to make it greasy. Tahs handling is U-10s quality when dry. Not looking forward to an impressive spectacle tonight.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
I am so pumped right now, I worked from home and watched the Force game twice today. Hurry up Ref and blow the whistle for the festival of hate to begin.

The Ghost of Raelene

Steve Williams (59)
Hooper is a genuine breath of fresh air in coverage.

Funny it never seemed to come across while playing but probably did inside squads when he was always a leader.