• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs v Rebels - Sunday 21 May - Allianz Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
In good new for NSW, I'm coming up to watch the horrortahs hand back the Weary Dunlop Shield to the men from mexico.

Who's up for food and beer before the match?

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
In good new for NSW, I'm coming up to watch the horrortahs hand back the Weary Dunlop Shield to the men from mexico.

Who's up for food and beer before the match?

I probably won't be able to make it.

We're catching up with friends in the morning and will only just get back in time for the game.

Plus we're bringing the 3 month old baby.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Rebels by 50. Wait, I'm not Paarlbok.
Tahs by 50. Wait, I'm not insane.
Probably the Rebels by a small margin - after the bye the Tahs will be sky-high with their training form / rope-a-dope action and be surprised the Rebels have motivation to give it to them.

B

BLR

By all coming out of the Rebels camp this week you would think that they are not mentally prepared to play, less pumped up than occupied by non playing issues by the sounds.

Tahs will almost bugger it anyway but I think will get there.

stoff

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Rebels by 50. Wait, I'm not Paarlbok.
Tahs by 50. Wait, I'm not insane.
Probably the Rebels by a small margin - after the bye the Tahs will be sky-high with their training form / rope-a-dope action and be surprised the Rebels have motivation to give it to them.
With all that we have going on surely you can give us the one thing we have left - underdog status.

Rebels by 12.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crashy

John Solomon (38)
for some odd reason, my chums and I are bringing a stack of kids and wags etc, meaning probably our biggest turnout of the season. If its sunny there should be a decent crowd as the kids love coming along.

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
I probably won't be able to make it.

We're catching up with friends in the morning and will only just get back in time for the game.

Plus we're bringing the 3 month old baby.

Boo! But...but, how can we solve all the ARU's problems without Beer?

At least you're still coming...

Probably a good idea I'm not near any small children as I tend to make them cry. Just ask KevinO what happens to his little one every time he looks at me...

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
NSW Waratahs Team
NO.
POSITION
NAME
LOOSEHEAD PROP
Tom Robertson
HOOKER
Tolu Latu
TIGHTHEAD PROP
Sekope Kepu
LEFT LOCK
Dean Mumm
RIGHT LOCK
Will Skelton
LEFT FLANKER
Ned Hanigan
RIGHT FLANKER
Michael Hooper ©
NUMBER EIGHT
Michael Wells
SCRUMHALF
Nick Phipps
FLYHALF
Bernard Foley
LEFT WING
Cam Clark
INSIDE CENTRE
David Horwitz
OUTSIDE CENTRE
Rob Horne
RIGHT WING
Taqele Naiyaravoro
FULLBACK
Israel Folau
REPLACEMENTS:

RESERVE
Damien Fitzpatrick
RESERVE
Paddy Ryan
RESERVE
Angus Taavao
RESERVE
David McDuling
RESERVE
Jed Holloway
RESERVE
Jake Gordon
RESERVE
Bryce Hegarty
RESERVE
Irae Simone

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
When will teams start putting our team lists that are easy to copy and paste!??

#BIGISSUES.

Anyway, that's a team that's built for all out attack. At least in the pack/

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
When will teams start putting our team lists that are easy to copy and paste!??

#BIGISSUES.

Anyway, that's a team that's built for all out attack. At least in the pack/

Just think of the poor bugger who has to re-format tat thing for the match preview...

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
Rebels at $5 to win this game. Very enticing odds. The Tahs just aren't that good.

It would be pretty bloody hard to find any motivation as a Rebel player (beyond doing what you get paid to do).

Can't see the Rebels winning this, no matter how dire the 'Tahs have been.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Foley will lead the Tahs to a big win. He is showing lot of improvement in his all round game at 10, including getting more distance into his kicks, and will be a constant threat to the Rebels' defensive line. From being a long time Quade supporter, I am really coming around to the benefits Foley is adding to the Tahs' backline play, and will expect him to go even better for the Wallabies later in the year. Of all our possible 10s, he takes the line on himself and sets up supports to threaten the defense better than any. I'm confident he will have a big game v the Rebels.

Status
Not open for further replies.