• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is what it is

John Solomon (38)
yeah, this year highlighted what happens when everyone isn't rowing the same way.

The cattle are there to be a competitive side, just not the winning side until we find a quality 10.
.........and a quality 9, and a forward who can and wants to, hurt people on a sustainable basis.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I'm waiting for a page or two later where louie quotes his own post and accuses us of talking up our team before every season.

scaraby

Ron Walden (29)
1 player pick left from the new coach.....any guesses on a Marquee pick.....bring back Burgo?..at least he makes up for ordinary attacking options at 10.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
1 player pick left from the new coach...any guesses on a Marquee pick...bring back Burgo?..at least he makes up for ordinary attacking options at 10.

I believe they are going to save a marquee signing for later in the season if there is an injury crisis. I think the 30th player at the start of the season will be a local player.

It is much cheaper!

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
I believe they are going to save a marquee signing for later in the season if there is an injury crisis. I think the 30th player at the start of the season will be a local player.

It is much cheaper!
That sounds sensible - is that what you've heard or what you predict or what you hope?
There might be some options with guys who miss out on the LIons I guess - when are they picked?

Richo

John Thornett (49)
That sounds sensible - is that what you've heard or what you predict or what you hope?
There might be some options with guys who miss out on the LIons I guess - when are they picked?

I thought Cheika said something to that effect it in one of his interviews or missives or whatever... But I could be wrong.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I thought Cheika said something to that effect it in one of his interviews or missives or whatever. But I could be wrong.

Yeah, I definitely picked it up out of an interview.

sudrugby

Watty Friend (18)
I thought your team was the Tahs going by your avatar! Just joking - Racing v. Biarritz was a really entertaining game too by the way

Yep Tahs and Racing are both my teams... but talking about Hernandez I'm not too sure he could succeed in Super Rugby
He is a pretty "boring" fly half, good for the slow games of Top 14

Status
Not open for further replies.