• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
23558.jpg

Greg Peterson: Geez - what's that green cloud with red sparks in it?

Rob Horne: Call that a fart?

Rocky Elsom: I'm the Tahs captain now. Phil Waugh was right: now I can fart anywhere, anytime.

Grayson Hart: Faaarque - that would kill a brown dog.

Dave Dennis: Good, I can drop a silent one now too.

Cliffy Palu: You looking at me Kiwi? You looking at me?

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Well that's great, we're now with a completely different back 3 from the last 2 years who scored most of our tries.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
my sources tell me that Mitchell is actually out for 6 months...............
given how long ago he had the surgery it would seem he has more than a little problem
What's the news on Elsom?
This is actually a new place for the tahs: falling apart in feb when they're usually talking it up.......I think this could be the year

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: BPC

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Very hard to see a good outcome for Drew from all this, I hate to say. I hope like hell I'm wrong, but it will be a massive physical effort to get back in good enough shape to compete at the top level again. That ankle was a bastard of an injury.

ShtinaTina

Alex Ross (28)
This is the point in time where I put my fingers in my ears and say "lalalalalalalalalalala if I don't hear it, it isn't true"

Fark, poor Drew, the kid just doesn't have any luck. What I would like is for him to take the time & get healed properly, if it takes 6 months, then that's just how the cookie crumbles. Didn't he say there was a set back with the ankle last year after the hammy?

Orange Peeler

Peter Burge (5)
My season prediction is that the Waratahs are gone for 2012

1. Too many broken top line contracted players currently carrying career ending injuries
2. No local talent coming through the pipeline to fill the bench due to no development at grass roots level.
3. The Waratahs should immediately review their talent identification procedures & processes. Too many top NSW recruits have gone interstate.
4. Its an abosolute disgrace that NSW Rugby allows the Waratahs to import overseas players to fill their roster.

Knuckles

Ted Thorn (20)
given how long ago he had the surgery it would seem he has more than a little problem
This is actually a new place for the tahs: falling apart in feb when they're usually talking it up.......I think this could be the year

thats right, they usually fall apart the 2nd last week in May

Knuckles

Ted Thorn (20)

I'm told Elsom is out for 4-7 weeks also. Hence why they are keeping Hoiles around.

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
Cosidering the extent of Drew's original injury, I am actually not surprised. At the time I think the estimates were 12 mths on the sideline. Perhaps it would have been better it he had taken that time then. Poor Bastard.

Oh and I still want that crying icon. Found a couple on the web but couldn't workl out how to get it here....

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Guys, any one of you do me a favour and reprint here Bret Harris's article in today's The Australian, with the headline being:

"Critics wrong about NSW style"

Could only see the first two paras, so the rest of the article would be appreciated....

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.