• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallaby 31 players for 2015 RWC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Queenslanders currently too busy organising an exit to the Force, Rebels, Ponies, anywhere, ... ... ... hell even the Waratahs.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Oh dear..

wk4_WallabiesLanding__01.jpg
The Tahs' backs looking fresh.......

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
I had a look at the Sportscraft website. There's even a "behind the scenes" video. As the young kids would say......OMFG!

FFS, who does their marketing?

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
The funniest part is that only a couple of days ago, the ABs were copping it for their MiB Air NZ safety video. And then the Wallabies roll out this!

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Yeah a bit. It's same same but. The ABs were copping it for an Air NZ add. Same thing here. The Wallabies/Tahs copping it for a sportscraft add. It's all just a bit of fun.

Ah. For mine I didn't like the Air NZ one as it was too fucking long, and a bit cringeworthy. Plus Dagg can't rap for shit. I wasn't down on the ABs for it. This is the anti-Lowes ad!! Yikes.

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
I think Skelton is a liability. I have gone from thinking he is a shoo in to thinking that he just does not keep up. He is spectacular against small blokes in the back line. When the fields are slower and he is running at the English line I'm not so sure. He really was a yard too late at everything this past weekend.

But Cheika will feel that he has invested too much in him to not pick him. Personally based on Horwills improved form I would take him ahead of Skelton.

I tend to agree with Blue on this one. He is very big and hard to move but just about all of the top 5 or 6 sides at the RWC will be playing a speed game. We saw how much our lineout suffered with him in the side and with other options available like Douglas and Carter with higher work rates and good lineout play, maybe Skelton should not go?
Yes he will be good against the lesser sides but NZ seem to have figured him out. The others will do the same. He has not shown anything in the RC to indicate he is an automatic pick.

Not to mention his less than adequate scrum work.

topgun

Billy Sheehan (19)
Ah. For mine I didn't like the Air NZ one as it was too fucking long, and a bit cringeworthy. Plus Dagg can't rap for shit. I wasn't down on the ABs for it. This is the anti-Lowes ad!! Yikes.

Bahaha true to the stereotype! Blocker Roach and Paul Sironen are plugging for Lowes and the Union Players are flogging off Armani! God I love this sport

Status
Not open for further replies.