• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies vs Wales - Suncorp Stadium June 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai bando

Charlie Fox (21)
Higginbotham was huge, the difference, had a good game against the scots too.Your Pack allwed Genia to run the show, thought this game would be our best chance of taking a game, cant see us winning one now.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Phew. Deans nearly muffed it at the 51st minute by not putting our reserves on when they did. They scored 10 points in the 10 minutes it took for Deans to finally look to the bench.

Just so relieved and happy.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I thought everyone put in really well, with Horne's non-pass really the only hiccup. Good team effort , with some guys standing out - Genia, Barnes, Ioane, Pocock in particular. I am surprised, but pleasantly so. Good stuff for the most part.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Phew. Deans nearly muffed it at the 51st minute by not putting our reserves on when they did. They scored 10 points in the 10 minutes it took for Deans to finally look to the bench.

Just so relieved and happy.
but he did use it unlike other times!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Better have both pairs of your lucky undies on tonight, Doug.

Bucking the miserable trend on these threads I am picking the Wobs by 5-10.

Optimism Gnome has been reported as detained at immigration control and likely to be deported.

Car'n the Wobs.

FIGJAM

Thanks for your support with the lucky undies Doug, but remember lucky undies have to earn their luckiness, you can't buy luckiness at K Mart.

Alex

Jimmy Flynn (14)
The thing I liked most about this win was the way they turned around the welsh ascendancy in the last 15 minutes or so. Too often the wallabies suffer the waratah syndrome of being run down and not being capable of fghting their way back into it when the momentum has swung against them. Hooper's contributions at the end were immense. Kudos also to Pat McCabe for his kick chasing at the end - outstanding.

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
I think Quade has been showing Cooper Vuna how tackling works in rugby.

Team works well pivoting off Genia when he gets quick ball and skirts the ruck. Great lines from Ioane and McCabe esp running off him. And it gives Barnes a chance to play kicking 12 at 10, which he does really, really well.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
The last scrum of the game, the Wobs were dominated. I was fearing them pinning us in the 22 and punishing our scrum. Luckily Phillips kept tapping and running. I reckon he stuffed up, Wales were also winning the lineout battle.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
And me too. oh well, I have a more of a reason to break out the champers after few days off the grog.

Nice shot of Sharpie kissing his kids just then.

Can't wait for Reds v tahs game at suncorp. I will breaking champers....

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
I think Vuna's tackling was OK. He missed a couple when he pushed up at full pace, but was really only in position to make a tackle due to his hard work. For a debut, I think Vuna acquitted himself well.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
FIGJAM

Thanks for your support with the lucky undies Doug, but remember lucky undies have to earn their luckiness, you can't buy luckiness at K Mart.

Point taken Hugh, congrats on your prediction, BTW you may remember that yesterday, I tipped Wobs by 6 or more!!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
I think Vuna's tackling was OK. He missed a couple when he pushed up at full pace, but was really only in position to make a tackle due to his hard work. For a debut, I think Vuna acquitted himself well.

The winger on debut for The Darkness scores 3 tries. Now that is a performance on debut.

Status
Not open for further replies.