• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies vs Wales - Suncorp Stadium June 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai bando

Charlie Fox (21)
I think it was a must win for the Wallabies tonight, next week there wont be so much pressure on them it wiil all be on Wales, A few changes in the Welsh starting 15 I think, then unleash the dogs of war;) will be a different game next week, you owned us at the collisions, your pack dominated, Genia had a free hand. its a must win game for us now,
Well done for the win deserved.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
The biggest difference between this game and the Scotland game, apart from the weather was Joubert. He favours the attacking team and makes tacklers roll away. He refs the ruck how it should be reffed, allowing both teams to play attacking rugby if they want to.

Good job Craig Joubert.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
So you refuse to get excited about the Wallabies until they win the World Cup. Fair enough. I suppose that's as good a place to start as any. You may be waiting a while though.

Where did a say WC, I know you have it out for mate with my post. Let it go it go mate. I will start with winning the bledisoe, (Bill) they play that every year if your new to this rugby game. Just get your head out of your bum mate, I'm fucken sick of your keyboard bashing shit, I don't give a fuck what you think, its a public forum where all comments are welcome. If you don't like it neck up.

Im positive your next move is dobing me in the admin, and that doesn't surprise me because after reading your post over the years if someone has different opinions to you , you rather have sook. You should changes you name to mr rugby if you o fuck talented.

Good bye,

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Where did a say WC, I know you have it out for mate with my post. Let it go it go mate. I will start with winning the bledisoe, (Bill) they play that every year if your new to this rugby game. Just get your head out of your bum mate, I'm fucken sick of your keyboard bashing shit, I don't give a fuck what you think, its a public forum where all comments are welcome. If you don't like it neck up.

Im positive your next move is dobing me in the admin, and that doesn't surprise me because after reading your post over the years if someone has different opinions to you , you rather have sook. You should changes you name to mr rugby if you o fuck talented.

Good bye,
Just to let you know in case your new to this rugby thing Bill is the nickname for the rwc trophy as in William Webb Ellis the creator of rugby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Hard to pinpoint the worst problem with your post, Biggsy.
1. Personal abuse is not tolerated.
2. As others have point out, Bill = the RWC
3. Barbarian is the admin, so perhaps he'll have to talk to himself
4. You've deadset murdered the English language so hard, I'm not entirely sure what you meant.
Neck up, indeed.

the plastic paddy

John Solomon (38)
We'll see how the Orcs go against the saffers but the NH teams do not really have a hope after two seasons without a break, only glimmer is to catch ye fellas cold early on. Margins of victory will get bigger for SH teams over the next two weeks. Genia, Higginbotham and Ionae were excellent for you fellas today.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)

Good bye,

Double-facepalm.jpg

the sabanator

Ron Walden (29)
I'm forced to eat my words in regards to Pat McCabe - he played really well tonight. Would have liked to have seen Tapuai get a chance but broken collarbones tend to ruin that for you. Get Fainga'a in for McCabe, and go back to the Scotland front row and we'll have a great side for next week.

the sabanator

Ron Walden (29)
This win is also so very frustrating - even without the 'Big 3' of Beale, Cooper and O'Connor, as well as missing our skipper, we managed to put together a solid game of football. There is potential and talent for this to be one of the all time great Australian rugby teams, we just need to harness it correctly and bring this type of effort every game.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Great game, both teams should be applauded for the spirit in which it was played.

Sheesh some of those welsh guys are friggen huge fellas :O

Richo

John Thornett (49)
I'm forced to eat my words in regards to Pat McCabe - he played really well tonight. Would have liked to have seen Tapuai get a chance but broken collarbones tend to ruin that for you. Get Fainga'a in for McCabe, and go back to the Scotland front row and we'll have a great side for next week.

So McCabe played really well but you want him out? I'm confused. If Horne plays defense like that there is no point in Fainga'a playing, although if he butchers another try like that he should get the ass.

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)

So Fainga'a, Slipper. Moore and Palmer in for McCabe, Robonson, Nau and Kepu? You're on drugs. Those guys just won a famous test match. The others lost against Scotland. Next.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Palmer maybe at a stretch that's it but hey I'm not a reds supporter im a WALLABIES kind of guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
Find the man that taught Ma'a Nonu how to pass and pay him whatever it takes, promise him the moon or something sweet like an iceberg. You need some centres that can pass. Keep McCabe as long as he can make runs like that, I don't think A. Fainga'a offers much more than Rob Horne does. Still a dilemma your backline though, still a dilemma.

Status
Not open for further replies.