• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies vs Wales - Docklands Stadium June 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Very poor defence Wallabies letting in that try. Great restart regather from Wales. Good work Diggers & co taking welsh over the side line. Not so good kick out on the full from Barnes. Then the Welsh just did a very good job making their way to the line & getting the reward.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
A better singer than ours. I thought she sounded a little flat. Hopefully not a bad omen.

Although the quality of singers of national anthems are pretty bad, I guess the X-Factor type singers have to do something when they realise they not actually the next Gaga, Madonna. But I think NZ purposely pick the worst singer they can find to sing the anthem of the opposition. *Tongue firmly in cheek there*

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Excellent start from Wales. Much more like the intensity I expected from them last week. Game on.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Although the quality of singers of national anthems are pretty bad, I guess the X-Factor type singers have to do something when they realise they not actually the next Gaga, Madonna. But I think NZ purposely pick the worst signer they can find to sign the anthem of the opposition. *Tongue firmly in cheek there*

Never forgive the Darkness for using that bunch of screechers from PopStars TV Show. Pretty sure their name was Scandal'us. Their performance was scandalous.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Nice play from the welsh with that kick pass to the wing, Diggers alert though.

Excellent aggro there from Vuna!

Whoa Barnsey flirting dangerously with the touch line again.

Not straight from the Welsh.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
The two wingers look the most dangerous for the Wobs right now.

Scrum off to a positive start too.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Diggers looking sharp again this week. Wales have been stopping him early but it's going to be very interesting when he does slip a tackle.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Loving the depth of the in goal area. Benefits of playing on an AFL oval.

Rather aimless kick though by Sanchez.

Status
Not open for further replies.