• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v Wales, 6 July

The Ghost of Raelene

Simon Poidevin (60)
Strange standard of a game but good to get a win.

I predict the Wallabies can put a score on them next week having got the cobwebs out with that and Wales now in the guts of a tour with a pretty average side.

Adam84

Rod McCall (65)
He is only a bench option at super level with Ryan Smith and Uru ahead of him.
This just simply isn’t true.

He was injured a large chunk of 2024 and only games he played off bench were the first 2 games on return. In the las 5 seasons he has started on average %80 of the >50 Super Rugby games he has played

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Solid if scrappy win.
Valetini, McReight, TT, especially good up front, finishers pretty good in the forwards too. Kailua (? spelling) has some mongrel, Cale plays above his apparent weight.
Gordon pretty solid, Wright came good, Kellaway solid. McDermott looked a bit funky but short stint so hard to know. Lynagh looked OK. Not sold on Paisami.
Rushed thoughts.

whitefalcon

Alex Ross (28)
Lolesio was good, not great but his kicks for touch were much better then that one. Both were good and we won.. some people can bitch about anything
I thought so too but it might be my brumbies bias.

He made a couple of mistakes but it felt like in the 2nd 20 the team had run out of what they had trained during the week and took a little while to adapt.

20-40min and 40-45/50 werent great but I think there is a platform there once we blow out the cobwebs