• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v Springboks, Sat 10th August 2.30pm AEST @ Suncorp,

Confucius Say

Arch Winning (36)
Second half: 12-7

Test team next week:

15. Kellaway
14. Wright
13. Ikitau
12. Paisami
11. Koroibete
10. Lynagh
9. Gordon
8. Valetini
7. Rory Scott
6. Williams or LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto)
5. As above
4. Frost
3. Nonggor
2. Nasser
1. ?

Froggy

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
That was pretty bloody awful, I don't know if any Wallaby can hold their head up after that, perhaps Valetini, but that would be it. The ill discipline and basic schoolboy errors made me think I was watching the Tahs.
I'm not sure what we do next week, we are just so far behind the Boks in just about every facet of the game

Strewthcobber

Steve Williams (59)
Raspberry of the match goes to LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) for a game high 7 missed tackles and a couple where he didn't even lay a hand on the line break.

Special mention to the rest of the forward pack for conceding 15 penalties, disappearing backwards in the scrum and everyone else who were part of the 29 missed tackles

Goosestep

Jim Clark (26)
“More consistency”
“Right tactics … better execution”
“Getting better each week..”
“On the right path “
“We are in a building phase”

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Bring Skelton and Staniforth in. Staniforth has been consistently voted as the lock of the season for Top 14, leading tackle counts. He won’t let us down.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Raspberry of the match goes to LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) for a game high 7 missed tackles and a couple where he didn't even lay a hand on the line break.

Special mention to the rest of the forward pack for conceding 15 penalties, disappearing backwards in the scrum and everyone else who were part of the 29 missed tackles

who would have thought picking an average 6 at lock ahead of one of the best locks in the world would have delivered this result hahahahahahaha