• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v Ireland, Saturday 16th June, 8.00pm, AAMI Park, Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpus

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Boy that was a great one (1) minute of rugby from the Wallabies.

Why none of that for the other seventy nine (79) minutes of the fucking game?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Istanbul

Vay Wilson (31)
Hooper says it was frustrating, I feel like it was frustrating to watch. Not fussed about the result and glad Syd isn't a dead rubber but geez that was tough to watch. Whistlefest!

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Boy that was a great one (1) minute of rugby from the Wallabies.

Why none of that for the other seventy nine (79) minutes of the fucking game?

No ball, need to have a couple of bruisers like Tupou and Tui in there to secure the breakdown.

Derpus

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Ireland deserved to win that as much as we did last week. We reverted to type big time. Seeing Phipps flinging passes half a metre above players heads was particularly painful. Someone promote Gordon plz.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Wallabies had everything go against them. What I don't get. Ireland went off their feet every other Ruck but he only decided to ping them twice for it ? Ireland defence was great but the ref kept us pinged din our own half with some shit decisions.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Derpus

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Also Ireland are Gatland Wales 2.0. That we couldn't beat them is disgraceful. Nothing in attack at all.

Istanbul

Vay Wilson (31)
The wallabies came out last week with a noticeable aggression in defence and everything seemed to flow off the back of that attitude. I just didn't see that intensity in defence tonight. That has to be an attitude thing I'd say?

Status
Not open for further replies.