• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v Ireland, Saturday 16th June, 8.00pm, AAMI Park, Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Istanbul

Vay Wilson (31)
I'm not a fan of recruiting league players but I'd like to see the ARU throw a big bucket of money at Nathan Cleary and make him a long term 10. He's a sensible lad with no scandals in him. He has a great game!

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Genia off injuried is a big worry..But we need some ball and we can do these Irish pricks.. They should be walloping us with the amount of free rides we gave them.

Oh P.S. that quick tap from Foley was the stupid shit ever..

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
I wish someone would turn the TMO's microphone off. There clearly aren't enough stoppages in the game, so WR (World Rugby) gives TMOs more involvement. FFS.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
I wish someone would turn the TMO's microphone off. There clearly aren't enough stoppages in the game, so WR (World Rugby) gives TMOs more involvement. FFS.
Oh no its brillo. I love hearing them have a little chit chat in the middle of my god damn fucking saturday night test match rugby, shit.

Going to watch the soccer.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Beale and Foley are such magic together.

The nightmare is happeninhg. Beale and Foley having woeful games and Genia off injured. Better smarten up in the second half or be ready for a towelling. Not kicking would be a good start. Wallabies have hardly had any ball and then either Foley or Beale puts in a dreadful too long to be contested and too short to gain territory kick. Not at all confident about the result.

Istanbul

Vay Wilson (31)
Need to turn all Refs microphones off - don't name them and make them wear balaclavas. It's not about them! I don't give a toss who talented you were to pull some technical penalty out of your arse against the attacking side. There is not 1 person in the stadium tonight who paid to see the ref. Let the game flow and remain anonymous you tools!

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
The nightmare is happeninhg. Beale and Foley having woeful games and Genia off injured. Better smarten up in the second half or be ready for a towelling. Not kicking would be a good start. Wallabies have hardly had any ball and then either Foley or Beale puts in a dreadful too long to be contested and too short to gain territory kick. Not at all confident about the result.

Was all looking good in the first 3 minutes.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)

To be fair, as the play making axis all pressure put on a team is exerted almost directly on them.

It’s not like they’re alone. Marika got yellow carded and the forwards are getting dished up, losing contacts and breakdowns left right and centre.

It’d be a miracle if Beale / Foley looked good at this stage.

Cheika needs to have a strong word and sub Tupou / Latu / Samu early IMO.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Oh no its brillo. I love hearing them have a little chit chat in the middle of my god damn fucking saturday night test match rugby, shit.

Going to watch the soccer.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Im not that despreate

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
On that: Jesus Christ Foley that quick tap was dumb, and it got dumber the longer it went on.

“Two players running into a wall of Green? Better pass it to our open side flanker a metre before contact so I’m ready to clean out. I’ve always been good at that”.

Status
Not open for further replies.