• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v All Blacks Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsea

Darby Loudon (17)
I don't remember Barnes such a kick-a-holic for the Reds. If he kicks aimlessly tonight I want Deans to pull him and put in Fanga

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Hopefully Deans has Belted the useless kicking games out of Barnes and he hold onto the ball and attacks.
Wallabies by 7 McCaw will get 10 in the bin for slowing the ball down in a offside position

I hope your right Biggsy. Only problem is that Robbie turned him into a kicking machine I suspect.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
'ken hell. Shades of 2000 July Bledisloe Cup at Olympic Stadium. 14 minutes gone and already 23 points scored.

Are we in for another match of the decade?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Richie McCaw, Prince of Cheats just scores for AB's.

Kearns commentating " The ball spills out, and McCaw is on to it like a seagull on to a chip, this one has lots of tomato sauce on it"

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Pathetic ****s, all except Pocock need a kick in the head.

Barnes & Horne are the worst centre pairing since Steve Kefu & Morgan T in 2003.

Even Genia has been shithouse I'm disgusted by this team they are fucking weak, I didn't expect them to win but I thought they'd show some ticker.

Robbies Deans you are a weirdo Kiwi **** & Jim Williams is fucking shit also.

Our forwards have actually done OK except for that stupid long lineout when the Kiwis were down a man but from 9-15 they should all be on the choping block.

I hope they make me eat my words but I have a feeling it's more likely the Kiwis will rack up 50.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Pocock you are a deadset champion you deserve better than the crap that stands beside you.

TheRiddler

Dave Cowper (27)
Giteau - SHIT. Barnes - SHIT. Horne - SHIT. Elsom's captaincy - SHIT. Overall first half, a complete and total utter load of crap.

Aussie D

Desmond Connor (43)
the forwards were like cats in the headlights 'cept Bam. Need a heart transplant into the Wallabies ASAP. The backs can't be blamed totally for the loss, Gitts I thought played okay but outside of him only AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) stood up.

R

rugbyfan

That was painful to watch! I am embarressed at the discipline shown by the wallabies!
MOTM - Richard Brown and David Pocock, only boys out there wanting to play rugby, i am disgraced by Rocky's leadership, constantly complaining to the ref, and ultimately getting his team marched! I am deadset spewing, that was a schoolboy performance!

Backline had no fire whatsoever apart from Horne and AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) trying hard at the defence.

The commentators biased opinion killed me throughout the game, as they were also bitching about the referee (for example Pocock's try - i could not see that ball at all, and somehow the commentators could - that is just 1 example!)

Just shows how dominate NZ rugby is and the depth they are showing is incredible.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Loved the 3 man Fat Boy overlap for the final AB try.

Kearns Commentary " And there are three short fat blokes out there ready to score..."

aussie1st

Alfred Walker (16)
Still don't know what Mitchell was sin binned in the first place. The refs have killed the tri nations so far, I've never seen so many yellow cards given out, we have had one each match so far.

Apart from the ref, we were shit in attack. Forwards kept stuffing up the attack by taking the hitup instead of offloading when we might have looked dangerous. Robinson was shocking around the field, Elsom not much better. His turn over in the 70th minute is exactly what I'm talking about.

Giteau looked good at the start and surprisingly we didn't actually kick too much but we had nothing in attack even before Mitchell being sent off. Genia tried his heart out, probably knew he was our best chance of getting a try.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
@rugbyfan MOTM brown? r u crazy! sure he showed aggression but he fucked up so manu times! He just isnt good enough, he should have stopped cory jane easy, but u can see he second guessed himself, rushed up then backed off then came up and got palmed off... kaino palmed him off bloody good too! What ever happened to tackling low?

Pocock=Champion. He should be captian, or Genia. Elsom whinged to the ref when shit wasnt going his way instead of being composed and giving the ref advice. I saw pocock on the field yelling to his players to lift there game saying "come on boys" before the scrum. No-one else was doing shit. He would make a great captain. He's got a mortgage on the number 7 jersey, he's composed, leads by example, and he know's when to lift the boys. Im sure he can manage the ref well, last game verse the boks he approach the ref and just "talked" to him (the lines man after he got penalised) without coming accross as winging or complaing or threatening which rocky did all 3 tonight. POCOCK for captain! we'd prob still lose but not by 20+ points.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
Loved the 3 man Fat Boy overlap for the final AB try.

Kearns Commentary " And there are three short fat blokes out there ready to score..."

Smashing example of Crusader rugby. Fucking awful to watch for any Wobs fans.

On an unrelated note, Genia was poor but was put under a lot of pressure by the AB's.

Brown showed heart, Elsom sometimes did too. Pocock is in a league of his own.

These players are capable, but the gameplan is terrible. That said, the Wallabies should be declared insane; repeating the same act multiple times and expecting different results.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
The yellow for the lifting tackles are weak as piss. They are totally consistant week to week and obviously an IRB/Sanzar ruling to crack down on this but the Franks sin binning was just crap. It was a good tackle and the tackler hit the ground before the tacklee. The old ruling was the tacklee had to be tipped past the horizontal plane and this is the correct way to look at it.

Time for a massive clean out of the Wallabies. I couldn't care less about the RWC. I want to see a Wallaby team actually perform two week running. Tonight's crap puts in perspective how bad the Springboks were last week.

The 3N is over, the Bledisloe is over. Sack Deans, Williams, Graham and about half the players and start again.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Still don't know what Mitchell was sin binned in the first place. The refs have killed the tri nations so far, I've never seen so many yellow cards given out, we have had one each match so far.

snip...

Just seen the Mitchell first "offence" on the TV. Fairly tame.
Mitchell's second offence, again fairly tame.

Can understand the ref wanting to stamp authority on the game, but not really red card territory.

Suspect Mitchell will now be dropped by Deans as soon as he has fit wingers to replace him.

Status
Not open for further replies.