• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies 2024

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Next thing we'll have a video of the Bokke sweeping out the sheds after a Test to re-affirm their outrageous humility. It's one thing for Batshit Rassie to talk nonsense, but not sure that having players doing it too is a great path to go down.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Loved this response in the comments section on the Roar

Mainlander
Mainlander
Roar Rookie
September 2nd 2024 @ 10:44am

Outstanding subterfuge by Peter Vlandys and the NRL to render scrums extinct and eventually purchase the IRB at floor price, merge the codes, and play Toulon Vs PNG Tigers in Las Vegas with trillions in profit from gambling revenue. Ultimate consolidation, no sore heads, let’s go!

MarkJ

Bob Loudon (25)
I assume it’s just a clickbait headline but does anyone have access to this article and want to share the gist of it
26AEA5BE-1692-4620-BAB7-F3A92E33AAFF.png

PhilClinton

Tony Shaw (54)
I haven't read the article, but both Quade and JOC (James O'Connor) both left Super Rugby for various reasons in their 'prime' and still ended up playing key roles for the Wallabies years later. I am assuming that may be the gist of it.

I would be surprised if it's more along the lines of 'fuck Aussie rugby, get out now' particularly when the rumours are JOC (James O'Connor) wants to get into rugby coaching.

liquor box

Peter Sullivan (51)
Such dicks……..
If they truly think that the Wallabies cheated then they should ask for a review to protect the game from accusations of cheating.

I couldn't help but wonder what the penalty is if we did cheat, we lost the game so it's not like they will change the result, we are hosting the next world cup so we have already qualified. What sanctions are available??

Wilson

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
This is what Carter said about it:
“Growing up I always wondered how I’d go in league and it was in the back of my mind but I never thought I’d be given the opportunity. I’m 23 now and if I kept going in rugby I wouldn’t have had this chance again.

“I spoke to guys like Quade Cooper and James O’Connor who had the same opportunity to transition and both of them said ‘I regret not having a crack when I was younger’.

“I hold them in high regard so to hear that from them reinforced I was making the right decision.”

SouthernX

John Thornett (49)
I personally see him walking straight back into the World Cup side in 2027.

he’s going to be battle harden in league, is way more athletic than any other flyhalf prospect and RA will want to rewrite the wrong from the culling of rebels and trying to force him to waratahs

of course the big mystery here is league and their war chest… he could become a superstar in league and might be lost forever

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Yeah I'm nervous he'll be a Titans hero. I assume League's flyhalves get paid decently unlike their wingers?

Yoda

Alex Ross (28)
I’d be very surprised if he doesn’t come back. Same with Marky … they are satisfying their desire to try the slightly different rugby code … what’s wrong with that? Probably come back better players. Good luck to them and that they are good enough to do it.