• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies 2024

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
They're definitely not easy to beat, I think we will definitely lose one of the games, just that we have the ability to beat them in a game. It wasn't until the 2000's that we one a series there from memory. Tough place to go.

Khun Phil

Frank Row (1)
What's the consensus on this idea...

If you take any notice of most Kiwis commenting on this,they think it's a good move by Robertson.McDonald didn't actually set the world on fire with Auckland,when he was coaching with Joe.

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
I put us at very long odds of winning a TRC game.
They are good but certainly not on the level of the Boks. Maybe somewhere in between them and Wales. Hopefully JS will let them play a more expansive game. If we can notch a win or two it would be great. Either way, once again looking for measurable improvement.

The Bulldozer

Stan Wickham (3)
Saw a report saying Wallabies should hire Leon Mcdonald. Now I don’t know anything about the bloke but do you think he would a valuable pickup for the Wallabies?

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
I don’t think we need Leon, or at least JS has his group of coaches and there is not a vacancy. We don’t need to jump on it just because the current AB coaching setup do not want him.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
giphy.gif