• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies 2024

Derpus

Nathan Sharpe (72)
I don't think it will happen but I'd love to see the following back three one time:

11. Koroibete
14. Toole
15. Kellaway/Wright (either works for me)

I think Koroibete and Toole best complement a box-kick oriented game plan and actually have some pace left in their legs.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
I don't think it will happen but I'd love to see the following back three one time:

11. Koroibete
14. Toole
15. Kellaway/Wright (either works for me)

I think Koroibete and Toole best complement a box-kick oriented game plan and actually have some pace left in their legs.

I can't see Toole getting selected, I think Koroibete, Kellaway & Wright are locked in

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Not sure why people are using the word "dumped" for players who have rotated out. Schmidt was always going to be looking at options.
1722490072717.png

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Not sure why people are using the word "dumped" for players who have rotated out. Schmidt was always going to be looking at options.

Rotated out isn't nearly dramatic enough.

We'll only accept dumped, axed or potentially boned if you'd like a mid 2000s media reference.

Sword of Justice

Trevor Allan (34)
Hard to drop Daugunu on form but if Koroibete is still as good as he was then it’s one of those tough choices I suppose. Probably prefer putting Kellaway to the back with both Daugunu and Koroibete on wings. I don’t think you lose heaps of kicking that way to be frank.

stillmissit

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I certainly don't think Cale has been written off. He may have just been told to spend some time between now and the spring tour lifting weights and drinking chocolate milk to get some size on.
I think it was more to do with his involvement in the match, one of the weakest games I've seen. Wonder if he was overwhelmed or out of sorts...

capalaba

Ward Prentice (10)
Has Bell returned yet at club level? Seems crazy to parachute him in.
This is a poor selection call, Bell has ambeen injured 3 times with the same foot, Slipper is a libility. I thought Hodgman played well in the Georgia game. Schmidt has called the team too late, no time to work together. I think we are in for a thrashing.

PhilClinton

Tony Shaw (54)

Yes but you don’t “rotate out” the best players.

In the words of Coach Homer Simpson when he was coaching Bart’s little league team - now for my favourite part, the cuts.