• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies 2024

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
If Beale was playing club footy it’s unlikely he will be in the 23 next week. Sad for him. Hope he heals quickly.
We have Wright and Kellaway as 15s in the squad and several options at 12. I would add Kuenzle if there is a spot.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
The article I read said that Beale was released to play because he wasn’t in line to play v Wales next week, Wright being preferred at #15. Based on that, the only thing that would make sense re Foketi is that someone has picked up an injury in camp, probably either Paisami or whoever is penned in at #23.

Last edited:
Reactions: dru

stillmissit

Chilla Wilson (44)
'I’m told Joey Walton has been called up' - Doran. I watched him play for Gordon yesterday, he went OK but nothing to suggest he was dominant and had Foketi been there it would have been very interesting.

Yoda

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Some would say because he is a Waratah. Good player, although Kuenzle more versatile especially as he won’t be in the 23 but just the squad.

stillmissit

Chilla Wilson (44)
At 12 we need someone capable of a half break with good offloading skills. We don't have one of those since Kerevi. Who's the likely replacement for Ikitau?

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
I’m a bit confused by that as well, Ikitau is a 13 and so is Walton. It’s unlikely he’ll get a start and has probably just come in to fill the vacant squad spot. Schmidt probably defaulted to Foketi as a first port of call then went to Walton after giving it further consideration.

Daugunu to 13, or does Flook get blooded?

Reactions: TSR