• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies 2023

LeCheese

Jim Lenehan (48)
Let’s see the one rodha got from Eddie
Dybtu0oVYAA5Gzi.jpg

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Looks like we've seen the new defence coach for the Wallabies. Brett Hodgson, ex-Western Suburbs/West Tigers/Warrington Wolves rugby league full back, who most recently was England rugby defence coach under Eddie. Was sharing the box with Eddie last night.
Do you think he is asking Gordon Tallis for tips?

The Ghost of Raelene

Steve Williams (59)
Only thing comforting me about it is if he’s ready by the RWC I back him to be up to it. He didn’t get involved in the Tahs trials and came out looking ready… bar getting hurt.

I have more concerns around Tupou and his ability to be ready for a match day 23 in the RWC with zero rugby in him. I also worry how much real effort will go into his rehab by the Reds given he’s gone and they were talking as if he doesn’t exist anymore. Do RA bring him to Sydney to work out of HQ?

Ignoto

Greg Davis (50)
6 months post injury is around May this year for Taniela and the Reds on paper play till early June.

But, like all Rebels players, they get sent interstate to play club rugby so Taniela may as well keep playing QPR post super rugby for extra fitness and conditioning.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
I think he misses super but all going well will be back for the RC. If the proposed surgery doesn’t delay that I’d say he will just get it done.
You have to wonder whether he should. Same injury twice in a row. Might be worth properly rehabing and coming back next year?

Then again, i dont know how any of that shit works.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Gees remember 1999 when we lost Eales, Larkham and I think Finegan for the super rugby season before the RWC?

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)

Silverado

Dick Tooth (41)
6 months post injury is around May this year for Taniela and the Reds on paper play till early June.

But, like all Rebels players, they get sent interstate to play club rugby so Taniela may as well keep playing QPR post super rugby for extra fitness and conditioning.
9 months minimum is the usual achillies recovery time