• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Under-20 Competitions including Oceania & World U20s

The Ghost of Raelene

Steve Williams (59)
Think this is a job we may see the likes of Hoiles have an eye on. Has Hooper showed an interest in coaching? He's a good presenter it seems and Stan could do a lot worse than him in place over a guy like Goog and SBW.

I know it would take away from Super sides but Mowen should also be looked at for it and tapped on the shoulder.

Other one is the Brumbies U19s coach who clearly can identify talent and how to build a side.

I'm not going to go in on the kids selected to play at this tournament. Early injuries hurt them in key positions as well as a rained out game which is pathetic really. When so many of last years 18s got called up it may indicate a weaker class this year but hopefully we have a good chunk returning next year.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Think this is a job we may see the likes of Hoiles have an eye on. Has Hooper showed an interest in coaching? He's a good presenter it seems and Stan could do a lot worse than him in place over a guy like Goog and SBW.

I know it would take away from Super sides but Mowen should also be looked at for it and tapped on the shoulder.

Other one is the Brumbies U19s coach who clearly can identify talent and how to build a side.

I'm not going to go in on the kids selected to play at this tournament. Early injuries hurt them in key positions as well as a rained out game which is pathetic really. When so many of last years 18s got called up it may indicate a weaker class this year but hopefully we have a good chunk returning next year.
Another Hooper - Tom. Seems to be a name that goes with success, hey?