• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Un-Australian Activities 2018

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Chiffs turn up in one of their "moods", those ones when any team in the world is completely at their mercy. 42-0 over landers at halftime.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Geez I think tke Fijians will be enjoying this game. The Clan forwards may need to have a look what the ball looks like aand win it!!

I hope DMac learns how to play 10 soon;)

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
haha, who's the equal opportunity fuckhead that gave these Japanese TMO's a run, they can barely understand any of the English being bandied about then when ref asks for confirmation after decision they just say "I aglee" to whatever he says
"Ball is uncontrol, it fall into other foreign."
"So just to confirm, Japan lost the Second World War by a score of one to nil?
"I aglee."

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Well Jaguares get 7 in a row, and Sunwolves knock over Bulls, all very good news for the comp! Hell and that Chiefs/Clan game being played in Fiji was a cracker for the game to be used as a promotion for the game over there, great to see how much the crowd got into the game, they were evn cheering DMac's smile before he kicked! Not even too worried about Canes losing it has been a good weekend for Super rugby in my opinion (and that included the Brumbies win)!

Blake

Ted Fahey (11)
I like it, Crusaders don’t even play and they have a great round.

Almost guaranteed the conference and top spot now. Jags now have an outside shot of finishing 2nd - which would mean bulk travel for the away if the ‘saders host the final.

Whitelock, Crotty and other AB’s can have an extra week off if need be and Reads transition back can be managed with more care.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
That was one crazy weekend of Super Rugby results. Only two games went to script (the third was a toss-up). I had a magnificent tipping week - managed just 2/7. Great result for the Jags and they may well get guaranteed home games for their first appearance in the finals! Terrible result for the Lions, the wheel has fallen off big-time. Worse result for the Canes, who may not even get a home QF when at one stage I thought they were sure things for top spot. And the Crusaders won a huge advantage without even playing!

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Wtf. The bulls wolves game had about 3 Japanese ppl there and that's it. Wow. Seriously though. Lucky to have a thousand ppl. Wtf. Games dead

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Blake

Ted Fahey (11)
Wtf. The bulls wolves game had about 3 Japanese ppl there and that's it. Wow. Seriously though. Lucky to have a thousand ppl. Wtf. Games dead

Game was in Singapore. Not too sure why.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
On a serious note they. How good is it too watch the sunwolves. Michael little wow this bloke is good. Would be in a Super Rugby kiwi team 15 for sure. Should be at the blues.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Highlanders cunning plan of finishing 6th to avoid having to play Hurricanes or Chiefs looks to be working.
mauger.jpg

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
On a serious note they. How good is it too watch the sunwolves. Michael little wow this bloke is good. Would be in a Super Rugby kiwi team 15 for sure. Should be at the blues.

Was gobsmacked when noone picked him up in NZ. Obviously is enjoying Joseph/Brown coaching!

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)

Money, probably. I suspect that there is a fair bit of it on offer to anybody who wants to stage a reasonably high level of sport there. The Stadium is a bit of an embarrassment, I suspect. Top class venue, but very little top class sport in Singapore.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)

When Sunwolves were first put up for admission to the SA Conference SARU had an issue with their teams traveling to Tokyo. JRU then offered to take home matches v SA teams to Singapore. Abracadabra, SARU issue taken care of, welcome aboard Sunwolves.

Re: Michael Little not having a Super Rugby gig with a NZ side I'm pretty sure it's due to him getting injured at a bad time in terms of the recruitment cycle.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
It's only Tony Brown at the moment. Jamie Joseph it out injured for the rest of the season! (seriously).

Yep realised that BH, Joseph back in NZ getting back problem sorted. these two certainly making a mark as a coaching team though aren't they?