• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

U16 schoolboy rugby

Mate the coaches are from Nudgee & Ipswich Grammar you look through the names of the kids and just shake your head. There is a kid in this side who has been playing 15B's for his school at numerous time this season yet somehow makes this squad. We know of a family who has a kid that goes to school in Qld but plays club rugby in NSW. This kid couldn't even make the South Coast side for this tournament yet is in the final selection trial for the Waratahs u15 team due to his performances at the NSW State Championships and subsequently his club form (where selectors from the Waratahs are actually flying up to watch games). My guess is he doesnt go to the right school or his daddy doesn't play politics with the selectors.

Daniel Koalins

Herbert Moran (7)
Very exciting

Ye there was a bit of bias to NC maybe some coaches picking the teams

This is a bit irrelevant but, my nephew's friend from IGS Hardbottle made the team last year very good player, I've been watching a couple IGS 16A games and I've missed him is he injured?

92Eyesupfooty

Herbert Moran (7)
From NSW here anyone from QLD that knows when the final reds team is announced? Seems like they’re a bit behind the tahs schedule wise.

The Occasional Fly Half

Bob McCowan (2)
There has been a lot of chatter on other channels. Nothing from Reds. Perhaps their communications people should stop sending out media on second tier signings for 2025 and concentrate on either putting out the team list - or explaining why it is delayed for some reason....