• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Tri Nations Game 5 - Springboks vs All Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Taking off Bismark off not a good idea for mine. He certainly doesnt look like he agrees with getting taken off either.

D

daz

You know what? Maybe I was a bit harsh earlier when I said the Oz B team against Samoa was ordinary. It appears that even the Darkness have an ordinary B team.

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
I think the value of having a pure fetcher as opposed to a mobile blindside in the backrow has been made evident tonight. Beyond his pilfers Brussouw has been key at slowing down the ABs pill at most rucks, as well as being immense in defense. The ABs have really missed McCaw.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
The ordinary AB B team can at least make some forward ground.

Ice very unlucky there. I think that may be it for the ABs.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
If the AB's loose next week, trying to write a form guide pre WC would be a nightmare for the SH team. AB's dominate home games but lose two in a row in the lead up to the RWC. Wallabies get pumped at Eden Park, win away unconvincingly in Africa but win the TN, Springboks are everybodies bitch until the last game they play which they dominate.

Status
Not open for further replies.