• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Tri Nations Game 5 - Springboks vs All Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
9 nil to Saffies now...breakdown infringements by ABs near halfway gleefully converted by Morne...

T

tranquility

This is an impressive All Blacks 2nd XV, there work at the ruck is probably better than our starting pack.

For the good of the game, I truly hope the bokke win tonight.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
This Ref just gives the ball to whoever is making the right motions at the breakdown. That ball was never going to come to the Boks side and no Boks player ever had their hands on it, but because the Boks were wreaking havoc he gives the penalty.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Morne pots one close up, Saffies 12 nil now...Brussow back in from blood bin with headgear now claret coloured!

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Mornes getting me some fantasy points but I'm worried about Bakkies, I have bad feelings he's going to do something (bad) sooner or later. Some bigs hits from the ABs, not writing them off.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Slade made up for the kick with that run but where on earth was his support, long sequence of play I guess they're a bit buggered.

Status
Not open for further replies.