• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

The Elsom Saga - Clubs withdrawing offers is all the rage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riptide

Dave Cowper (27)
Well, it's true we can't supply any published quotes from any parties involved, but it's 'hardly a secret around Canberra...

I wonder if BJ will shed anymore, as he alluded very early on post-sacking that Elsom had a large role in all of this...

Call me Slim "Grumbles" 293, but I was informed by a high ranking ACTRU official that Friend put a mighty dent in the fragile ego of a certain injured Wallabies captain...

I should totally write the R&M every Friday...

In what way?

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
It would be nice to see him signed with Melbourne through 2013 and to have gotten past his injury problems.

The Rebels is a no-brainer for him and them, particularly with Yoda retiring. They need some stiffening up in the pack and defensively to compliment their recent recruiting in the backs.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
All this talk about Elsom's attitude and stuff behind the scenes might be the general consensus, but the fact is there has been no credited media reports on the matter.
I get the feeling though, after the World Cup, if he heads overseas, all of this will come out in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.