• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Sydney Subbies 2024

Give and go

Frank Row (1)
Who can we look out for in the HH side? I think the blue mountains side is pretty obvious with Chris Nay and the forward pack, havent seen much of HH this year though.

Eastcoast

Bill Watson (15)
Who can we look out for in the HH side? I think the blue mountains side is pretty obvious with Chris Nay and the forward pack, havent seen much of HH this year though.
I think we match up well with Blue Mountains. The forward pack doesnt have a weakness from 1-8 and have some handy players in 2's who can come off the bench as needed. Sam Ryan and Lachie Camroux at 10 and 15 provide alot of strike power to match McGregor and Nay. Looking forward to the finals campaign and a bit of Spring weather hitting on Saturday.

Eastcoast

Bill Watson (15)
Not underestimating Lindfield at all - Waverley have been on a run though, knocking 1st and 2nd in recent weeks just has them in solid form, while Lindfield have lost the last two. Momentum is a funny thing come finals time.

Any GF previews for the Lower Grades?

I dont have any indepth analysis but will look at

Barraclough - Newport
Clark - Irish
McLean - Hornsby
Jeffery - Savers
Jeffery 2nd Div - Blacktown

TheBigArvo

Larry Dwyer (12)
It seems like there is an interest (maybe it’s just me) at being able to watch all the Finals across the divisions.

it’s a shame somewhere like Macquarie Uni isn’t an option anymore as it’s one of the only places with multiple fields you could run the different divisions.

Would be great to stagger some of the finals through out the day at a venue like this so people can go between divisions to watch the games.

Maybe it’s just a pipe dream as the required fields don’t exist

Last edited:

Cut One Wrap

Frank Row (1)
Gee some serious movements in the Div 1 Club Champs..

A lot of chat about how good Lindfield are and a potential Colleagues relegation.

Colleagues up to 5th with five teams in finals and Lindfield in relegation zone with just the one team in finals :/

Pfitzy

Nathan Sharpe (72)
it’s a shame somewhere like Macquarie Uni isn’t an option anymore as it’s one of the only places with multiple fields you could run the different divisions.

Renegades might have a 3-field facility with a 2500 seat grandstand next year