• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Super Rugby T-T R5: Brumbies v Highlanders

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Australia is so far off the pace man. If the Wallabies replicate this kind of form we are in for some serious problems.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
20 minutes for the Highlanders to land a crippling blow to the Evil Empire..... C'mon Brumbies. Do the honourable thing and throw in the towel.

pls.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
I would have to say this TT has been a train wreck for oz sides - if I get this same shite dealt up next year I am going to have to revert to watching club rugby

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
I would have to say this TT has been a train wreck for oz sides - if I get this same shite dealt up next year I am going to have to revert to watching club rugby

NSW are looking pretty sharp in thugby loig. That Luai kid is a dream to watch.

Club rugby is fucking turd, unless you wanna have a beer on the hill.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
The Brumbies are the unsung heroes of Super Rugby TT. Denied the Evil Empire a BP in Christchurch. Played dead for the Blues in Auckland. Now concede a BP, and decent PD, to the Highlanders in Canberra. Truly they are amongst the most committed to the cause of defeating the Evil Empire of Cantabistan. God bless you Canberra, you absolute GC's.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
NSW are looking pretty sharp in thugby loig. That Luai kid is a dream to watch.

Club rugby is fucking turd, unless you wanna have a beer on the hill.
I could not give a shit about league - more likely to watch club rugby then thugby league - but boy I am done with TT...they don’t do anything to fix this for next season and moreso trot out full TT season so have to watch even more of these lopsided contests I am done

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
The Brumbies are the unsung heroes of Super Rugby TT. Denied the Evil Empire a BP in Christchurch. Played dead for the Blues in Auckland. Now concede a BP, and decent PD, to the Highlanders in Canberra. Truly they are amongst the most committed to the cause of defeating the Evil Empire of Cantabistan. God bless you Canberra, you absolute GC's.
DP just to be clear hardly any rugby fans give a shit what kiwi side plays in TT final and even moreso for this TT bollocks

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Think the Clan needed another 20 points to get in final as Crusaders will probably whip the Tahs by 30 odd points.

I will say the Brumbies are a bloody good team especially at home, still think they best Oz team.

Correction Crusaders got Rebel (see I knew they in Sydney), so maybe a little harder.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
DP just to be clear hardly any rugby fans give a shit what kiwi side plays in TT final and even moreso for this TT bollocks

Well I can understand them not caring what Kiwi team wins, but think you will find plenty would be keen if Aus teams up there!

Do agree these half hearted comps not good, needs to be a full one!;)

Equalizer

Trevor Allan (34)
This game and the Reds game show that the Wallabies team needs the best of the 5 Oz teams playing in their natural positions in order to compete at Test level. Lets forget the talk of the best Oz team dominating selections for the Wallabies as it's a blueprint for disaster.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Well I can understand them not caring what Kiwi team wins, but think you will find plenty would be keen if Aus teams up there!

Dan you are one deluded bastard to keep banging on we need a full TT comp without any fixes - it was hard enough watching 5 rounds of this crap. If they go with full TT next year without any fixes this is just going to speed up the trajectory of massive decline of oz interest in super rugby that was already in place pre covid.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)

Therein lies the problem. No Aussie team will get close to a finals berth.

If you wanna send rugby broke within five years full TT is a great first step.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
I could not give a shit about league - more likely to watch club rugby then thugby league - but boy I am done with TT.they don’t do anything to fix this for next season and moreso trot out full TT season so have to watch even more of these lopsided contests I am done

I didn't either, but it's really growing on me. Their ability to execute basic skills is so far beyond what our fucken rugby players are capable of.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
So what’s the solution? Another Super AU then a one round TT again? How is that better?

The Australian teams need to improve, sure and I think the Force and the Rebels need strategic recruiting of OS players. The Waratahs need to secure 1-2 top shelf tight forwards and an outside back as well. But we need to be playing the NZ sides.

Preferably with the inclusion of a couple of teams like the mooted Fijian & Pacifica sides.