• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Super Rugby round 4 - Waratahs vs Force - Sunday 13 March 2pm @ Leichhardt Oval

Mr Pilfer

Jim Clark (26)
I thought it came off his knees but the ref was closer than my TV screen. I think it was called because the ref thought it looked pretty ugly and he blew on suspicion.
It definitely wasn't a knock on. By this stage as a Force fan this was the final straw and toys had been well and truly thrown from the cot.

One thing that annoyed me is it just felt the ref was so quick to give penalties. If the ball comes out the scrum I think just call play on. There were also a few times when players from both sides (Gamble, Callan from memory) pilfered the ball perfectly and the ref still also gave a penalty for not releasing. In my view if the player can steal the ball then the tackled player has obviously released? So just let it play on. The ref killed the game with penalties

Eyes and Ears

Bob Davidson (42)
Worth noting that Mitchell and Mehrts' scrum knowledge could be fit on the tip of a pin, and both Maloney and Harrison are second row so one step removed ;)

Plus, you can't trust any of the commentators - Maloney and Harrison are Sydney boys, Mitchell was born there as well despite living in the Proto-State of Moreton Bay Penal Colony for years, and Mehrtens is from even FURTHER Over East than the rest.
I thought Harrison was from Canberra. He played all his club rugby there and most of his Super Rugby for the Brumbies.

Silverado

Dick Tooth (41)
I thought Harrison was from Canberra. He played all his club rugby there and most of his Super Rugby for the Brumbies.
Kind of. Harrison was born in Sydney and studied at Lismore before moving to ACT at about 20 and played most of his Australian rugby there, so could be claimed as a Brumby