• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Super Rugby Rd 6 Rebels v Sharks, Fri 23rd of March

Status
Not open for further replies.

dru

David Wilson (68)
That was an awesome try. Fab break by Coleman but everyone pulled that together.

And I'm liking Rangi

Wilson

Phil Kearns (64)
How bloody good is Genia looking this year? He's making full use of all his experience and constantly coming up with the big plays.

Just hope he can keep it going into next year

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Bill meakes. Man. 49min
Cleans out a ruck moving forwards like babies and then the next ruck Colby is on the ball by himself and meakes is smart enough to come in and support Colby on the ball to help secure Colby's good turnover. This guy is such a team player.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
I can see how the rebels would struggle but I also see how they can become a team that will beat a kiwi side.

What really is upsetting for me is this shows how good the force would of been this year. Granted Genia is a huge peice of this but with Lance at 10 and IF the force signed Genia the force would be unstoppable this year

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
I can see how the rebels would struggle but I also see how they can become a team that will beat a kiwi side.

What really is upsetting for me is this shows how good the force would of been this year. Granted Genia is a huge peice of this but with Lance at 10 and IF the force signed Genia the force would be unstoppable this year

Force would have needed a few more backs.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Meakes, Genia, and Rangi were superb but really was a great effort from pretty much the whole team. Bring on the kiwi sides.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Force would have needed a few more backs.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
Hmmmm

Lowrance, ruru, Lance , grant , Rona, AMM (who the Brumbies will learn should be starting like meakes should of been ) meakes, Ian prior , brache, penny, dhp.plus the players we would of got from the rebels. Hodge, koroibete and naivalu, would be the only ones that would of made it.
Sign Genia and it would of went from being second last year (unlike the rebels last ) to dominating this year.

You're high. The only reason the rebels are performing are because they have 75 percent of the force in the team.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
Shiggins I love the contibution all the ex Force players and staff have made to the Rebels but 6/15 is lees than 50% of the run on 15 tonight.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)

I don’t know about unstoppable, but I’m sure they would’ve finished above 12th.........

AFL_Converted

Charlie Fox (21)
Genia was mostly good and mostly I've loved having him in the team but he kicked too much tonight. Twice when we had the extra man and just outside the 22. Once in the Scond half when we had a five on three overlap on the left and he went right to the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.