• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Super Rugby Matches without a match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

galumay

Lions decison to play their B team proving to be a massive mistake, Jaguares up by 12 with 8 minutes to go! Cane's fans happy!

G

galumay

Makes it interesting now, Cane's get the home final, Highlanders have to play in Canberra (ludicrous outcome of the stupid conference system), likewise Crusaders & Chiefs away in SA.

Reasonable chance there could be only Kiwi sides in the finals after next week - which would be a fair reflection of the season.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Glad to see a NZ side top the comp. Even allowing that the Lions played and beat some of them during the year, the NZ conference is the toughest.

If the four NZ sides win next week, am I correct in surmising that the Hurricanes and Highlanders would host the semis?

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
Fuck this stupid fuckin money oriented conference system!!!!!

The Brumbies get a home game.
The Stormers get a home game.

Home advantage worth 10 points - at least.

BULLSHIT!!!

G

galumay

agreed, especially the Bush Donkeys, at least the Stormers finished on the same points as the Chiefs and better PD, but they did win one less game.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)

BULLSHIT!!!

Does it matter? You'll still hammer everyone anyway. Each Kiwi team will win by 25+ points on the weekend. Mark that down as prophecy.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
agreed, especially the Bush Donkeys, at least the Stormers finished on the same points as the Chiefs and better PD, but they did win one less game.

I don't like the four group system any more than most who post on here, but for this year at least, it is what it is, even if the Tahs missed their born right of a finals spot.:rolleyes:

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I don't like the four group system any more than most who post on here, but for this year at least, it is what it is, even if the Tahs missed their born right of a finals spot.:rolleyes:

Must have missed the post where anyone claimed that. Oh, wait, is this just you making shit up again?

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)

BULLSHIT!!!

Now promise me you won't take this the wrong way, but.......sucks to be you hey :D

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Nah, they didnt make it because they didnt have enough points in the bag. It would have been equally ridiculous had they got into the finals and also got a home final.

Yeah, I'm not pissed off the Tahs didn't make the finals per se, more that they didn't play well enough all season to make the finals. They should have done better.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Must have missed the post where anyone claimed that. Oh, wait, is this just you making shit up again?

No one has to claim it Cyclo, it comes out in just about every second post by Tahs followers regarding their team. And just to indulge your love of bodily fluids and other excreta, would you like to quote where I've made shit up as distinct from expressing my opinion about matters.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
No one has to claim it Cyclo, it comes out in just about every second post by Tahs followers regarding their team. And just to indulge your love of bodily fluids and other excreta, would you like to quote where I've made shit up as distinct from expressing my opinion about matters.
Well, this post would be an easy starting point. Shit. You. Made. Up.

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)

Dude, the Stormers played the Sunwolves and the Kings twice and played NO Kiwi sides. Next week's game at their ground against the Chiefs is the first time they have played a Kiwi side this season.

I think home advantage will be a BIG deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.