• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Super Rugby 2017: matches not involving Australian teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
A Smith does a terrible impression of a high jumper. How the flying short ass is that a pen, lol.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Looks as though the Barrett's can put a familial trademark on the use of the chip kick.

M

Moono75

Canes v Landers.......developing nicely at half time. Big second half. Canes to rise at the cake tin (or tun).

M

Moono75

Barrett sublime pass to set up the try. I can almost hear Lt Harris from Police Academy......Proctor!

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
I'm sorry but the New Zealand commentators are awful when it comes to the head high Laws.

That was yellow every day of the week, and it was a bees dick from a red.

They're absolutely fine, if not excellent in general, but they just can't see common sense.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Thought the fact TJP made contact with the ball before the Clansman's head might've saved him from a card but I guess that's the new hard-line approach in action.

M

Moono75

Laumape.....2 tries.......imagine what he'd do on two good legs. steamrolled Ben Smith for the try. Reminds me of Tuilaga.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
^^^^^^ I wrote in last years 'canes season preview that he was a potential Nonu v2.0 provided the run of injuries that ruined his time in Loig didn't follow him back to rugby. Sadly they kinda have, he missed more than he played last year & seems set to do the same again this year, hobbled off after scoring the try.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
Guess it doesn't matter if you're clearly offside when the game is over, ffs.

Highlanders were too sloppy all night, Hurricanes too much firepower. Pretty simple.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Sadly I think the Highlanders are finished for the season already. Their shocking run of injuries so early will cost them a finals berth. I think they will come right too late to be useful, but I am sure they will win enough to keep their fanbase happy.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Yeah, the silly conference system means the Highlanders -- and Blues, to a lesser extent -- are now relying on one of the Chiefs, Hurricanes or Crusaders to implode for them to make the finals.

Still, they should work towards peaking for the 13th June.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Which is a position they patently shouldn't be holding at this stage, were it fairly organised.

But still, I forgot that the wildcard spots are shared between the NZ and Australian sides. So I guess there still is hope for the Blues and Highlanders.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Which is a position they patently shouldn't be holding at this stage, were it fairly organised.

But still, I forgot that the wildcard spots are shared between the NZ and Australian sides. So I guess there still is hope for the Blues and Highlanders.

And to be fair, they have now played the Hurricanes, Crusaders, Chiefs and Blues. At least three of the form teams of the competition so far. It's not like they have lost to the Kings, Sunwolves and Waratahs.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
It doesn't matter what you intended or not, lumping the Tahs in with the Kings and the Sunwolves is a burn. Plenty of teams you could have picked in place of the Tahs.

Status
Not open for further replies.