• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Super Round 2, 2018 - Rebels V Reds @ AAMI Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
I think my school mate Marto has been doing a sterling job. Better than the input from Horan by far.

Marto thinks the Rebels in front by this much because of one mans down. If it was 15 on 15 it would still be the same score

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Almost as good at it as Foley.

Honestly, I'm fine with us being this bad. But if we are this bad we've gotta be this bad we need to be this bad with Stewart and Daugunu on the field.
Get Lance off the field now!

Honestly though, the game is bad because of attitude.

Now switch your head to having Quade and Khunt on the field. <Ok this works for me, not for others>

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Marto thinks the Rebels in front by this much because of one mans down. If it was 15 on 15 it would still be the same score

No.

That attitude has given us crap tonight. It would be a different story with 15. And the Rebels still looked rattled at periods - even with us at 13.

So no.

Not saying it's good. Not saying Brad is not responsible. But he HAS had some achievements here.

edit PS not your attitude, Brad's attitude.

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
JP Smith again. Breakdown hero.

Even CFS looks interested and committed. BPA was fantastic earlier. Quite a few positives for the Reds to take out of the night, despite the red card disaster.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
That Reds try a bit earlier almost felt like a pity try, should have been called up several times before it.

Ulrich

Nev Cottrell (35)
This about sums it up for me:

rebvred.JPG

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Welcome to QLD Brad. :) :)
Different coach, same old shit

My problem is that I liked the things I was hearing from Stiles MUCH more than what I have been hearing from Brad. And Stiles is not even just a low bar. Brad seem to think that the fans can get fucked. No need to engage.

Different coach MORE than just old shit.

Reactions: Ash

tragic

John Solomon (38)
My problem is that I liked the things I was hearing from Stiles MUCH more than what I have been hearing from Brad. And Stiles is not even just a low bar. Brad seem to think that the fans can get fucked. No need to engage.

Different coach MORE than just old shit.

Time for another world wide search I say :)

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Toua with a silly kick off a turnover to put us out of misery after both teams choked tries in the end.

Deserved win to the Rebels. Congratulations.

Ah, well. Some promising things for the Reds there. The scary part is comparing to the first game last year where we showed so much more.

Zero_Cool

Arch Winning (36)
So I've had this opinion for a while. But playing the whole game with a man down makes it impossible for that team to win.

I think we need to change the rules so the game can potentially survive. The player can't rejoin the game, but after 20 minutes they may be replaced. The player can (and often is) still punished after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.