• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Springbokke vs Pumas

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiXeL_Ninja

Bill Watson (15)
Good refereeing?

We've been absolute horse shit and fully deserve to be behind, but ffs how many times does a bok fan have to relive this?

G

galumay

2 big upsets this weekend! ;) well done Pumas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Delicious. There's nothing better than having one of your main rivals RWC plans thrown into disarray.

Chunderstruck

Alex Ross (28)
Wow, big worries for the saffers. Lost to Ireland and Wales last year, terrible Super Rugby 2015 campaigns, now RC wooden spoon

G

galumay

Delicious. There's nothing better than having one of your main rivals RWC plans thrown into disarray.
Agreed, but if you are going to lose games, right now is a good time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saulityvi

Syd Malcolm (24)
Good refereeing?

We've been absolute horse shit and fully deserve to be behind, but ffs how many times does a bok fan have to relive this?

First time I saw the video and that was a shambles by the ref.

Still the situation today was just horrendous situational awareness by the boks

PiXeL_Ninja

Bill Watson (15)
11817157_10153583879989614_2655685365990855069_n.jpg

Shelts89

Tom Lawton (22)
Well it's been a day of upsets hasn't it! Not the best refereeing performance and 2 obvious debate able decisions for me, BUT I would also say that Argentina were good for the win and the better team. SA looked a little lost when plan A didn't work didn't they?

P.s Hernandez and Matera were pretty awesome for me. Really add something to this Argentinian team

Omar Comin'

Chilla Wilson (44)
Great result for the Pumas! I thought they were looking really vulnerable going into the world cup, but things can turn around so fast. I think Matera makes a big difference for them.

The Argentinian side will thrash some teams in Super Rugby.

Chris McCracken

Jim Clark (26)
Argentina were good. The back row was excellent - especially Leguizamon. Imhoff is a proper big, fast linebreaker and finisher. Ayerza gave Koch a bath at scrum time. Hernandez is worth 4 Sanchez's.

Poite seemed fair but disjointed, as noted earlier. There's going to be talk about the try from the penalty while De Villiers was still talking to the team, though.

Two great games this weekend.

Omar Comin'

Chilla Wilson (44)
I think most of those players are contracted in Europe, aren't they?

Of the guys that played in this match the following are already signed for the Argentinian super rugby team next year:

15 Joaquin Tuculet
12 Jeronimo de la Fuente
10 Juan Martin Hernandez (don't think it's official yet but the French press have reported it)
9 Tomas Cubelli
6 Pablo Matera
5 Tomas Lavanini
4 Guido Petti
3 Nahuel Tetaz Chaparro
2 Agustin Creevy (c)

17 Lucas Noguera
19 Matias Alemanno
20 Tomas Lezana
21 Martin Landajo
22 Santiago Gonzalez Iglesias

Some others probably will too as the full squad hasn't been named yet. There's also a number of other regular Pumas who have signed (but that didn't play in this match) including the likes of Nicolas Sanchez, Manuel Montero and Ramiro Herrera.

Status
Not open for further replies.