• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Six Nations 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Italy v France:

15 Luke McLean, 14 Leonardo Sarto, 13 Luca Morisi, 12 Andrea Masi, 11 Giovambattista Venditti, 10 Kelly Haimona, 9 Edoardo Gori, 8 Sergio Parisse, 7 Samuela Vunisa, 6 Francesco Minto, 5 Joshua Furno, 4 George Fabio Biagi, 3 Dario Chistolini, 2 Leonardo Ghiraldini, 1 Matias Aguero.
Replacements: 16 Andrea Manici, 17 Alberto De Marchi, 18 Lorenzo Cittadini, 19 Marco Barbini, 20 Guglielmo Palazzini, 22 Tommaso Allan, 23 Enrico Bacchin.

Parisse will become Italy's most-capped player.

http://www.planetrugby.com/story/0,25883,3551_36844,00.html

Shelts89

Tom Lawton (22)
Fingers crossed for a tight Welsh win... gives us poms a chance ;)

Though in all seriousness I expect the Irish to win a tight game, I just think they play very smart rugby right now.

England: 15 Mike Brown, 14 Anthony Watson, 13 Jonathan Joseph, 12 Luther Burrell, 11 Jack Nowell, 10 George Ford, 9 Ben Youngs, 8 Billy Vunipola, 7 Chris Robshaw (c), 6 James Haskell, 5 Courtney Lawes, 4 Dave Attwood, 3 Dan Cole, 2 Dylan Hartley, 1 Joe Marler

I'd expect this team to win, but I still think we desperately need someone half decent at 12! Pack strength is looking good for us though.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Lucky not to be 3 tries down after about 20 minutes, but then perhaps should have had a second in that last 7 or 8 minutes.

Still a lot of issues especially on Defence. Scrums are only holding up through the wily play of Euan Murray.

But it'll be another performance where the effort far exceeds the total execution, making 4 out of 4.

Shelts89

Tom Lawton (22)
Thank f*c k we won that. That should have been a massacre for us, but credit to Scotland for hanging on in there, but we should have been at least 2 tries up, possibly 3 by 10 minutes. Need some accuracy, wouldn't see the All Blacks create 2 on 1's with the full back and not score.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Massive d from Wales. Sean Edwards is a genius. Would love to know how many of those running yards gained by Ireland were yards over the gain line

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Thank f*c k we won that. That should have been a massacre for us, but credit to Scotland for hanging on in there, but we should have been at least 2 tries up, possibly 3 by 10 minutes. Need some accuracy, wouldn't see the All Blacks create 2 on 1's with the full back and not score.
Darkness defence wouldn't leak like the Scottish in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.