• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Scott Higginbotham - Liverpool kiss on McCaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
I'm sure he means it and I like that attribute in him but is it smart to publicly air this? He's not helping his chances next judiciary case, showing no remorse etc.

If he does it again, isnt it obvious he has no remorse, whether he says so or not?

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
^^ Yeah if you read all the quotes, it's more of a, "I didn't think there was much in it, but clearly the judiciary did so I probably won't do stuff like that again."

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
If that is your view, then we won't be seeing you in Parliament House, will we Charger.:)
Not necessarily true. I hold fast to the belief that it is my undeniable right as an Australian Citizen to fling excrement from the public gallery :)

If we can pay those clowns to sit there for the last year flinging shit at each other, why shouldnt the people they represent get to join in on the fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.