• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC: SAM v SAF (Birmingham): POOL B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Wayne Barnes is a refreshing change from Clancy...........

Samoa need to be more disciplined and quit playing so loose.........

SA a much better looking side from last week....... Etzebeth makes a big difference.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I don't care if he got it right, the margin for error was extremely high and it's a stupid risk to take for a big call.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Tuilagi, what a giant fuckin show pony. Leads the haka all scary and motivational like then once the song and dance is over and shit gets real, very real, he cowers away on the wing looking after his braids, invisible until the 39th minute when he decides hey I might try a fuckin poofball dive. GET INVOLVED, mincing poof, youre only 120 kgs and your team kind of needs you

saulityvi

Syd Malcolm (24)
I don't care if he got it right, the margin for error was extremely high and it's a stupid risk to take for a big call.
If he sees the guy bundle into touch and throw the pass after that, there is no margin for error. in times where TMO is overused it is fucking refreshing to see referees back themselves in real time.

mxyzptlk

Colin Windon (37)
Tuilagi's had a go, now just waiting for the other thespian.

habana_dive_apology.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.