• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC FINAL - New Zealand vs France

Status
Not open for further replies.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
All Blacks showed us their full repertoire tonight. Off their feet, in from the side, constantly offside, taking the man out without the ball, obstructing pillars in attack, the Franks technique (cleaning out support players 2+ metres behind the back of the opposing ruck), the cheap shot off the ball, all topped off by the classic McCaw 'Don't you know who I am ?' look . A complete performance.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Goodnes gracious they made hard work of that.

Congratulations to the Darkness.

Congratulations to all the Frogs for showing up and putting it to the NZRT.

To all the Les Bleus doubters (myself included) - Humble pie, although like me you all thought be either a complete massacre, or a ducks arse of a game.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Come on, some pretty ungracious comments here - NZ played well to beat a bloody good and determined French team. Credit to both sides.

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
Congrats NZ - I would just like to say one thing...."ABOUT FUCKING TIME!" Now that's it for you pricks for another 24 years. On the bright side for us AUS fans, at least we get to kick the World Champs ass every year for the next four years!

F

François

Well I just lost all my respect for Joubert. Shameful. Really Shameful. Gutless referring. He let the AB get away with murder all day, especially at the end.

I'm sorry but Kaino was grabbing the ball with with hands while the ruck was formed, and he gave us a scrum, not a penalty ? that's absolutely rediculous.

C

Canon76

France were the far better team, the amount of 50: 50 calls against them was unbelievable. I can not believe tha amount of shit that Joubert allowed at the rucks compared the last game. I would like to see similar situations to the last two games bu Joubert and see how he rules them. France were the winners of the world cup NZ were average at best weepoo is back to his normal standard and the scrum was caned this is an average decision at best all of the NZ supporters should mark this day in history as it was a day that they will hold a trophy that they do not deserve .

Q

QuadeCooperFan

Bloody fantastic effort France. You were the only team in the whole tournament to give the All Blacks a run for their money. You should be proud of that effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.