• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC FINAL - New Zealand vs France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
There are Jarses who have never returned from the 1915 European Tour as well.

To be fair to the Froggies in the towns that bore the brunt of WWI and WW2, they fondly remember the ANZACS and our sacrifices nearly 100 years on. Australians and Kiwis are welcomed with open arms in most of the western front towns where the Kiwi and Aust divisions fought and died.

The decision to sink the Rainbow warrior was taken by shiny arsed politicians. Many of my Garlic Munching mates are as upset about that incident as the rest of us are.

The Japanese bombed Darwin in the older days, but I harbour no grudges towards the Japanese.

Beautifully put Hugh, teach needs to adjust his attitude, or seek councilling.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Don't despair, only 73 more unanswered points for the Darkness and you will have the tipping comp in the bag.

:lmao:

I'd give up any personal win for a good contest here Jarse which is so far what we are getting. Dont know how long the french can keep doing this out of their own half though.

Nice to come into this forum right now by the way I've had a morning of being attacked by 'hardcore internet heros' otherwise known as trolls. This place is a breath of fresh air by comparison.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
Interesting to see if France can get some momentum here, if NZ get 10 points up, France don't have the firepower to come back.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
What colour undies have you got on tonight? The tight black ones or casual Blue ones

Crikey Hugh, you scared the bejesus out of me! I just checked, they're well-worn blue, (whew), for a moment I thought it may have been one of the black pairs! Sir McCaw is playing well, one knee to the head of French #10, and a shoulder from the side!!

Status
Not open for further replies.