• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC 2011 SF2: Australia vs. New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
Not sure if those highlight videos are having the desired effect or not. Still bloody nervous and I would feel a little better if Beale was running out tonight - so many of AUS backline highlights involve him. I just keep repeating "Aaron Cruden...Aaron Cruden...Aaron Cruden - we'll be fine!" I have a feeling that we will have a good idea of what the outcome will be after the first 20 minutes as I sense that it will be a "rub of the green" type deal again. If QC (Quade Cooper) is on fire and we can destroy Cruden we will be well on our way............jesus, I think my hands are shaking LOL, time to knock the top of my first coldie.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Different game, but still...

[video=youtube;T32w5eN11d8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T32w5eN11d8[/video]

Completely improvised too...

Sluggy

Ward Prentice (10)
Not sure if those highlight videos are having the desired effect or not. Still bloody nervous and I would feel a little better if Beale was running out tonight - so many of AUS backline highlights involve him. I just keep repeating "Aaron Cruden...Aaron Cruden...Aaron Cruden - we'll be fine!" I have a feeling that we will have a good idea of what the outcome will be after the first 20 minutes as I sense that it will be a "rub of the green" type deal again. If QC (Quade Cooper) is on fire and we can destroy Cruden we will be well on our way............jesus, I think my hands are shaking LOL, time to knock the top of my first coldie.

We'll win or lose this up front... if our pack stands up, then our backs can take it away. No ticky no laundry.

da_grubster

Ted Fahey (11)
This is why New Zealand will lose. The pressure on them will be too much.

both teams are under pressure. its a rwc semi!!! NZ have delivered a great festival of rugby. It is now time for the AB's to deliver a World Cup.

Pretty confident we will do this but may the best team win (without controversy!). This has the makings of a classic. Enjoy it fella's

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
From Last night:
Massive storm here in Brisbane but the darkness passed and the gold is shining through once again. Let's hope the wallabies can weather the storm and let the gold shine tomorrow! Can't wait!!!

Another sign from Paul the Octopus has Our Mungoballers flogging the Darkness Mungoballers at halftime.

It really is a pedestrian game compared to what we have been seeing in the the Festival of the Leather Encased Pigs Bladder over the last month or so in the Land of The Long Flat Vowel. <Yawn>.

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
Slow day, eh?

The slowest day in the history of the fucking world.......feel asleep on the couch last night after watching the first semi around 3am US time. The kids woke me up this morning at 6.30am by blasting sponge-bob square pants at full volume. The game doesn't start for me here until 12.45am......so yes, a long, slow fuckin day!!! Have been feeding the wife red bulls all night hoping that she stay awake, keep me company and be able to spot the beginnings of a nervous breakdown soon enough to call the ambo.

nugget

Jimmy Flynn (14)
80 mins to go!

Lord give us this day our very quick ball
and deliver us from the darkness
as we smash those who trespass against us
and lead the ref not into whistle blowing temptation
but deliver us from evil
for thine next 2 games
wherefore we shall be seated at the right hand of bill (on the plane)
forever and ever
amen

liquor box

Peter Sullivan (51)
Is there a live call being set up on the blog?

Link please.
no problems
ewen-mckenzie-4.jpg

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
"Won" a Wallabies bottle opener that sings Waltzing Matilda during the 2007 World Cup and it's pretty much sat on a shelf since then. But it's the most fantastic thing in the world today. Every time I crack open a beer, there's John Williamson firing me up again! Go the Wallabies!

P

pete88

My mum's already texted me telling me to keep calm if at all possible. Argh I can't cope, someone blow full time with the Wallabies ahead please? And do it again next week? Shit's killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.