• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC 2011 SF1 - Wales v France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
The Welsh have been the form team of the tournament (as well as the full strength ABs). No surprises they dominated the Irish and I expect them to do the same against the French. A quick thank you to Ireland for letting us slip through without meeting them in the QF.

Careful Reverend, Check to see if gnome lurking chez vous

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
CardiffBlue,

Your gnome was up to his tricks for this WC a fair time ago.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=10607505
Top 10 All Black-Wales flashpoints
By Dylan Cleaver 4:00 am Friday Nov 6 2009

Isn't Dylan a good old Boyo name?

It is a long article, so I have resisted pasting it here to save space.

The interesting feature of this background article obviously prepared for the RWC 11 Final is not the title of the article but the common theme that a member of the Deans Family (Great Uncle Bob, and Brother Bruce) features in 20% of the top 10 NZRT v Wales "Flashpoints".

Is your gnome orchestrating a third Deans vs the Taffys rugby flash point?

Cunning bastard made us lose to the Paddy's in pool play to prevent that flash point happening in the QF's.

I think the little bugger is trying to mindf*k some of us good honest Wobs supporters as well.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
CardiffBlue,

Your gnome was up to his tricks for this WC a fair time ago.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=10607505
Top 10 All Black-Wales flashpoints
By Dylan Cleaver 4:00 am Friday Nov 6 2009

Isn't Dylan a good old Boyo name?

It is a long article, so I have resisted pasting it here to save space.

The interesting feature of this background article obviously prepared for the RWC 11 Final is not the title of the article but the common theme that a member of the Deans Family (Great Uncle Bob, and Brother Bruce) features in 20% of the top 10 NZRT v Wales "Flashpoints".

Is your gnome orchestrating a third Deans vs the Taffys rugby flash point?

Cunning bastard made us lose to the Paddy's in pool play to prevent that flash point happening in the QF's.

I think the little bugger is trying to mindf*k some of us good honest Wobs supporters as well.

Dylan is indeed a welsh name and pronouced Dullan not Dillan, but then so is Hugh (Huw)!

Be nice to think they will meet. Would allow the Australians to play theur natural game, but I reckon that match up might have to wait til December when you might be playing the 7 and 15 RWC champions.

Nice article. S'funny I was watching the Haden and Oliver 1978 on Youtube only the other night. Still causes blood to boil.

What's really odd is that despite the above dream, the force of the gnome doesn't seem so strong this week. Hope the team doesn't realise this as might blow our best chance to win the final for years.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
thought he was good in QF. Strange decisions sometimes on teams on attack taking ball into ruck but breakdown not all over the place like Lawrence. Also if Australia stick to last night's game plan then attack won't be a problem! That means Barnes gets final

Apparently the Welsh and French squads are actually in the same hotel this week!

Thumper's finally found a role in the squad - cling-filming their bogs, dogshit under the door handles etc etc

Trouble is they'll keep our boys awake all week with all their arguing and pissing it up

lievremont.jpg

If he is trying to listen to tactics, he should get a better disguise

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Bollocks! le nain de jardin has reached France (from l'Equipe)

We not ready to go home says gatland

Welsh on great form says Marc Lièvremont

THese welsh have been sad fuckers for 2 years but now are seducing everyone with their approach. Tobey Faleytau is a revelation (20) - and the tackles of Jamie Roberts - best centre in RWC

they are fucking ace

Frogs must cast off their madness to get close

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
From google translate.

Bollocks! the garden gnome HAS Reached France (from Team)

"I told them that we were not ready to return home immediately." To see their mines réjouites arriving in Auckland on Sunday, the Welsh Warren Gatland seem quite willing to do overtime 'in New Zealand. Tap their feet, smiling and lame in the lobby of Sky rhythmic Clity: XV players from the past five weeks Leek surf on a wave of indifference that is on every pitch of the World. "We will refocus on the next game. We have not finished our work, insists the third-row Dan Lydiate. We have gone through the mill during the preparation but it helps us now. When a partner is in trouble, there's always one who has enough energy to sustain it. "

"I think the Welsh and excellent fit. They produce a beautiful rugby, complete. They demonstrated an impressive mastery on the face of Irish. "Marc Lievremont
On reflection, this Welsh team a little sad for two years is certainly the most attractive training for the World Cup. By Tobey Faleytau percussion (20) - revelation of this World Cup - and the hooks Jamie Roberts - the best center in the competition for Marc Lievremont, the XV offers a rugby full Leek.

"I think the Welsh and excellent fit, admits coach lights. They produce a beautiful rugby certainly more complete than what may have been producing Anglais.Et they demonstrated an impressive command against the Irish. He plays the same rugby three years ago but have regenerated to their workforce with a beautiful line of three-quarters complementary. "

"An impressive command"
In step with the media confinement of the Blues, the Welsh appear happy all over their home. "I think the players realize that we live in a dream, says Rob Howley, Gatland's assistant. We want to continue the journey. It is based on hard work, talented young cast. Everyone is eager to regain the French. "Nose to nose with Andy Powell, Marc Lievremont has quickly realized that his players would face a band of" Spaced "talented. "The players play without fear," said Coach Welsh. The Blues will have to escape their madness.

W

Waylon

Well...... we haven't had any 'complete blow outs' for some time. In fact, bit like against SA we've outplayed the darkness for large part of the games. No No,.ridiculous! We couldn't possibly........ could we?

Dying to hear from Rugby Nick what it ws like at the game.

You won't be playing the Darkness

get used to skippy music from the bitter and twisted kiwis

U

urallidiots

i don't know how to call this. wales have had an amazing cup but it's still essentially the same players who've struggled in the 6 nations and the supposedly average plodders of england

Status
Not open for further replies.