• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC 2011 SF1 - Wales v France

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Even if people think the red card on Sam is harsh I think the yellows that have been handed out for dangerous tackles earlier in this RWC have left ref's no choice but to use Red in this case if they are going to have some kind of consistency.

Edit: But Wales are still in this, playing well with 14.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Red Team #10 PK from 45 metres out 20 metres in. Miss to the right. thats 2 hooks for Hook. Bring on Shove for kicking. In RWC SF's can't leave 6 points on the field when 14 vs 15.

30. 48 minutes gone.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
It's ruined the game but I believe it's the right call.

Had he looked like he tried to stop the momentum going down he would have got yellow. He didn't.

B

BRIX

France need to get back to playing rugby here by building phases and pressure. They'll shoot themselves in the foot with this chip kick shit.

T

thedubs

Sadly that red's lulled the game. Wales look more reluctant to attack currently.

C

chief

No one would have complained if the Welsh 7 was yellow carded. Because that is what 90 percent of the referees do. You just don't set a precedent this late in the tournament. Red cards for spear tackles haven't ever been the case. That is a rubbish call.

I'm sorry, but a red card ruins the game.

B

BRIX

Sadly that red's lulled the game. Wales look more reluctant to attack currently.

Who cares. The sooner they learn to deal with it the better off they'll be. Was fucking stupid of Warburton to even put himself in that position TBH. France are in front now - I dare say they need to just hold on to the ball and they won't look back.

S

Squeak

I like the red card call. Let him play next week, but he knows how much damage he's done to his teams chances this week. If the refs are going to effect some change, they have to bring their stones to the game.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
I still think the Red team can do it, but all the predictions of a thrashing to Red have probably vanished.

Would not like to be the paint in the Welsh Dressing Room at oranges.

S

Squeak

France need to get back to playing rugby here by building phases and pressure. They'll shoot themselves in the foot with this chip kick shit.

The frogs are mixing their champagne rugby with their merde rugby again. Black and tan, anyone?

T

thedubs

Does hook have toes? Three horrible kicks! More out of desperate that last one, should of kept building the pressure.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Spider cam just showed a shithouse scrum from welsh.

ORANGES. Whew. Tense as a tense thing.

Game will be won in the first 10 minutes out. Can the Boyos make the required attitude, and tactics change?

Will Les Bleus start believing in themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.