• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC 2011 QF4: NZ v Argentina (W Pool A v RU Pool B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Argentine defence has been outstanding. They have an ability to slow the ball down, and most of the time they do it legally.

I suspect the Blacks will win this, but Argentina showing that they will be good in the 4N next year. Especially considering they are missing their two stars Fernandez-Lobbe and Hernandez.

Sad to see Roncero go off, last time we will probably see him in a Pumas jersey.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
SBW let try in with poor tackling. Any mungoballers still listening/reading? A prime example of the crap that dribbles out of your mouth regarding your sports supposed superiority in tackling. Frogshit. you just cuddle each other 5 times and then kick it away:fishing

W

Worldcupnut

SBW let try in with poor tackling. Any mungoballers still listening/reading? A prime example of the crap that dribbles out of your mouth regarding your sports supposed superiority in tackling. Frogshit. you just cuddle each other 5 times and then kick it away:fishing

Are u related to Hugh Jass?

Spewn

Alex Ross (28)
Huge,

Spot on. What a feeble effort from SBW. Perhaps it shows why Quade may be better suited to league.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
The Lords of Darkness must be very happy that Both Ends did not stay pplaying mungoball with Newcatsle knights (I think).

50 minutes gone NZRT 15 Puma 10

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
McCaw is playing the game of his life.

Argies have to go on with it from here. The kiwis can be broken if you keep going at them.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
That YC to #9 Puma will stuff any chance for Puma Victory.
Both Ends Wee Poo slots another 3 pointer. NZRT 18 Puma 10. 59 minutes.

B

Blob

Jeez we're muthering their scrum. Sweet.

Edit: Oh yeah, it's only 7 players.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
How does this work? The boring NH rugby play exciting open running QF's.

The much vaunted running open SH teams play QFs that are batshit kicking penalty-fests that only a NH would like.

W

Worldcupnut

What happened to the Bitch, Moan, Complain, Discuss Refs and Law interpretations thread?? I'd like to post Owens should never ref again without being vilified. He's just so......so........so.....submissive ( to the IRB that is ).

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
... 3 metres on the wrong side of the ruck.

Nigel Owens is a joke. He's one of these refs who haven't seen much of New Zealand and isn't capable of stopping their crap.

IMHO - Owens is the classic case of a ref who turns up to this game expecting the Argies not to be in the contest so he referees them and not the Zers - but Im not watching so I dont know if this is an accurate summation of his performance

Status
Not open for further replies.