• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC 2011 - Pool B - Scotland, Romania, England, Georgia, Argentina

Status
Not open for further replies.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Well if there's anything to be learnt from this game it's that Romania are no longer easy beats. Would have to fancy them against Georgia now, very unimpressed with the Scottish, I think they will struggle against Argies and the Poms and won't make it out of the pool stages.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
Well done Scotland for bringing it back from the brink, two pretty great tries to seal the deal. And the jersey doesn't look too bad either.

Awesome stuff from Romania, great to watch two forward oriented teams go hammer and tongs.

Rebel rouser

Ted Fahey (11)
Boy, disappointing. Romania were in with a real crack there. Scots showed good composure to hit back x2.
Chins up Romania, you've done yourselves proud.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Great game, good stuff Romania great to see them get the ovation as they left the field, Scotland got maximum points from that but surely can't be high on confidence.

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
what a cracker!
romanias performance has just locked in their remaining games as "must see" for me

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Well done Romania. I love your scrum work.

Just a thought, wouldn't it be awsome if some of these minnow nation players got a invitation to play with the Barbarians in a couple of months?

Reactions: daz
Status
Not open for further replies.