• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rumour: Deans could be gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Get f@$&"$!!! This would be crazy. Do we really think its deans? Is he the big problem? I dont know for sure but I don't think so. Is he coaching the layers to slow the ball down and play like shit? I thought he was the guy who told them to play what's in front of them. That's what link does anyway.

Anyway it will be interesting.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Rumor is his heading to Qld to take Graham's job with graham being promoted to links job and link being promoted to waiting by the phone for the ARu to call.

Nucifora will be wallabies coach, he has experience at super level in both Aus and NZ as well as tournament experience with the under 20s. Best qualified.

kronic

John Solomon (38)
In that case expect us to definitely lose to Argentina.
Expected this regardless.

Deans off at the end of the RC.

So the caretaker or whomever will get their first gig on October 20, in the dead rubber. Good time to experiment and play some youth.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Rumor is his heading to Qld to take Graham's job with graham being promoted to links job and link being promoted to waiting by the phone for the ARu to call.

Nucifora will be wallabies coach, he has experience at super level in both Aus and NZ as well as tournament experience with the under 20s. Best qualified.
and has never finished a contract still speaking to his players....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kronic

John Solomon (38)
Exit stage left:

7550374.jpg

Boomer

Alfred Walker (16)
For the record:

Don't start thinking the ARU will dump Deans this week, or even next, despite his atrocious record against the All Blacks. But if the rot continues in the final four matches of the Rugby Championship against South Africa and Argentina, Deans's five-year reign in charge of the Wallabies will end, with Ewen McKenzie the man who should take over.

Pieman, August 27.

Status
Not open for further replies.